Ch. 12

Waking up from my alarm clock, I slowly sat up in bed and rubbed my tired eyes. Climbing out of bed, I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. After finishing that, I walked back to my room and grabbed some clothes that I'll wear today and trudged back downstairs, heading to the bathroom.

Locking the bathroom door (this time) I than sat my clothes on the counter, turned the water on in the shower and stripped from my clothing and hopped into the shower.

Once I was done washing my hair and body and of course shaving, I turned the water off and stepped out, shivering as the cold air hit my naked body. I was tempted to hop back in the shower but decided against it as I knew the water would eventually turn cold, and I absolutely hate when that happens.

Getting dressed quickly, I looked towards the mirror and swiped my hand across it, trying to rid it of the fog on it. Once I was able to see my reflection I gasped as I saw the stitches on the side of my forehead. I didn't know if it was safe to cover it with make-up since I just got them so I simply did what anyone would do in this situation. Wear a hat. Peferrably a beanie.

After blow drying my hair 'til it wasn't as wet, I walked back to my room and grabbed my dark blue beanie and tossed it on. I guess you can say I really like the colour blue, considering I'm wearing a blue beanie, a sky blue coloured crop sweater, and blue converses. I had on high waisted black skinny jeans since I didn't wanna 'Over due' the whole blue outfit. But I think I already did..

***

Walking into Katy's house I hollered out,

"Katy!"

"In my room!" She hollered back a few minutes later.

Slipping off my converses I started my way to Katy's room. Once there I looked at her with a confused expression. She was sitting in front of her mirror, what looks to be putting foundation or concealer on and cursing at herself.

"Uh Katy?"

"Shit, uh. Just a second." She dabbed a few more stuff on her face before turning to me.

"What happend?"

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"You're trying to hide something. What happend?"

"I got punched in the face and now have a huge ass bruise on my face.." She sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Who punched you?"

"Some chick who thought I was trying to steal her boyfriend. Turns out she mistaked the guy I was with for her boyfriend. Damn drunk people.."

"Well, you're not the only one that got hurt.." I said, taking my beanie off and fixing my hair that became a static mess due to my beanie.

"The fuck happend to your forehead!?" She shrieked, walking towards me to examine my forehead.

"Umm, I might have got in a accident and I might have been with one of them.."

I didn't need to say who 'them' were for Katy to let a gasp leave her lips and to stare at me with a shocked expression.

"What happend? Who were you with? Did he cause that?!"

"Woah! One question at a time Kate."

"But what happend was I was walking home when Niall drove by and seen me. He than demanded I get in his car so he could drive me home--" I said, getting cut off by Katy.

"Why would you agree!?"

"I had no damn choice Katy! He demanded, fucking demanded. Saying if I didn't get in the car he'd get out and come drag me to the car."