Final Stretch

HERE IT IS! The Final Chapter of Chases Mission! Enjoy!

Chase Pov
Chase leapt forward and bit Hives leg causing the large dog to let go of Rocky who fell on the floor and wasnt moving at all. "Fool! Let me finish that Mutt off! He deserves to die!" He yelled as Chase growled letting his fur bristle. "No! Because he does not deserve to die! And you are a TERRIBLE FATHER" Chase yelled grabbing Hives scruff and slamming him against the wall and onto Sweetie who was unconsious still. Chase felt Zuma run by him and looked to see the lab pressing himself against Rocky. "I will let you live for now. BUT you will leave my freinds alone" He growled turning away as the others came down the hall and all looked at the two dogs. "Chase? is Rocky al-" Skye asked as Chase shrugged as they all went over to Zuma as Marshall went first to check on the Mixed Breed. Chase and Everest looked nervously at each other. "What happened anyway Chase?" Flurry asked as Chase turned back to Marshall. "When i got here Zuma was fighting with Sweetie and Hive was well biting Rocky and everything" He gulped as Marshall got up, everyone looked at him, "Is he gonna be okay Marshall Amigo?" Tracker asked as Marshall looked back at Rocky as Zuma rested his head on the Pups body. "He has lost loads of blood and Hive injured him badly but i dont know at the moment" He whined as Chases ears shot up. "I can hear something" He whispered as Shell appeared around the corner followed by Pepper. "Shell! Pepper!" Chase yapped running up to the pups. Pepper noticed Rocky on the floor and nodded as Thorn and Shade trotted in as well. Soon followed by Ryder. "Ryder!" Chase yapped jumping onto him and licking him hard "Its good to see you too Chase" He replied as Chase shuffled off him and followed the others out.

A FEW DAYS LATER (Back at the Lookout)

Chase snoozed on one of the pup pillows in the Lookout as Skye creeped in and jumped on him and he yelped giggling when Skye smirked clambering off him. "Got ya" She yipped as Chase giggled a bit blushing as Skye noticed raising a eyebrow. "Are you blushing?" She asked as Chase pinned his ears down harder. "Um N-No im not blushing" He yipped as Skye smiled. "Shutup" She cheered and kissed him (Your Welcome) "Awwww" Marshall said from the door as the two pups seperated blushing. "Nah its cool, we all,saw it" He added as Rubble Zuma and Rocky walked in, Well Rocky on a Pup wheelchair. "And just to think Rocky you had your paw broken" Rubble pointed out as Rocky rolled his eyes and Zuma raised a eyebrow. "Hey but i lived?" He added as Chase got up and shook himself. "And that" Chase added as Ryder came in with their food bowls. "Hey Pups!" He called as they all sat by their food bowls. Zuma put Rockys on his tray and the mixed breed smiled nuzzling the lab. "Awwwww" Everyone said as Zuma and Rocky looked at each other. "Hey!" They both yapped. "Well its not as good as Chase and Skye kissing" Marshall said smirking as Chase blushed, "Love Pups" Ryder said as Skye and Chase blushed again.

THE END OF A EXTREMLY POPULAR BOOK I MEAN SERIOUSLY THIS BOOK HAS 1.K VIEWS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. Seriously! You guys are amazing! Hope you like the ChaseXSkye part :)