The Arrival

Marshall Pov
"Foods Ready!!" Rocky yelled nearly scaring Marshall as he jumped out of his pup house in surprise and fell on the grass giggling "Oops heh heh Sorry Marshall i guess i kinda scared you there..." Rocky added as Marshall srambled up "Its Okay Rocky maybe you even got Rubble up" Marshall replied as Rubble ran round the corner with his mask on his eyes and was yowling "Woah Rubble be careful!" Rocky yowled before getting knocked over as Rubble stopped and took his mask off "Oh" He yipped as Marshall giggled "Anypup else think Ryders overreacting about this? He's been asking Chase wether he wants to go or not!" Skye yapped joining them as they started to walk over to the ship that landed "Skye You Know Wydews always been sensitive about Chase going places without him" Zuma added joining them as well as they entered the lookout to see Chase overloaded with stuff,"Um Im Not gonna ask" Rocky groaned sighing and watching as Ryder gave Chase another load of items."Ryder you Know he's getting looked after....right?" Marshall pointed out as He fell on the floor,"Yeah Not that long" Chase agreed as Ryder laughed taking everything off him "Yeah I overreacted a little" He added as Chase got up and shook himself,"Are you sure you want to go Chase?" Ryder asked as Zuma facepawed and Marshall giggled as Chase nodded,"Yes Ryder Im Sure" He replied as Ryder hugged him."Awwwww Isnt that Cute" Skye yipped as He blushed and chuckled standing up "Okay! Dont rub it in! Its Called Pup and Owner Love!" Chase yapped shuffling as Rocky got up perking his ears,"I Think Their here" He yipped poking his head outside as Marshall followed seeing a Ship Land and came back "Yup Their Here" He added as Chase looked at Ryder,"See You Um Whenever i do" Chase yipped as Zuma barged in "Dude you mean Tomowoww" He yipped smirking as Ryder rolled his eyes as Chase walked out.