Prolouge

Unknown pup Pov
A Pup Was sitting at a computer typing in random codes and sometimes growling when the screen went red as another came in,"Is the Invite ready?" he said sitting down as the other pup jumped down licking himself "Yes the invite is ready,but theres one issue,We have to send it by mail" He replied as the other one shook himself while smiling "Lets Hope this pup is good enough then,huh Hive?" the Pup replied as Hive nodded putting on a stern face while looking out the window,"Yes We chose this pup for a reason Ukie i have heard about his bravery and confidence of many enemies" Hive replied looking back at Ukie who walked up to him standing up tall,"Shall i begin sending the letter sir?" the Grey white pup asked as the Tall black pup nodded as Ukie ran out as Hive turned to a Grey Pup Picture and sighed turning away grabbing the picture and putting it in his backpack and slamming his paw on the dashboard and looking to the ceiling,"This Pup better be good or.....he shall be no more to this world" Hive yowled walking out of the room slowly.

Okay Guys!
Question time!
Who do you think that pup was that Hive was staring at on the photo?
If you dont know have no fear you'll find out later in the story!