My Justice

Mr. Cruz excuses himself as he went to the bathroom.    Roseanna took the time and place a teaser and a very sharp needle under the pillow.  Then she sat on the bed and waited.   Mr. Cruz came out of the bathroom in underwears,  "So, pass me one of those beers," he said  Mr. Cruz sat down on the bed next to her.  He began to kiss her and she didn't waste any time tasering him.

Cruz fell to the floor when she walks up to him and gives him another dose of electricity.   "You know, what you did to your kid, dude that shit was fucked up, but to brag about like you didn't do anything wrong, that's what got you dead today," she said as she injected the long thin needle through the back of his neck.  As she tasered him whenever he tried to fight back, after a while, Mr. Cruz began to bleed out of his eyes and died.

When she realized he was no one problem any longer, she went to the bathroom and clean herself up.  Then out the door, she went, placing the do not disturb sign on the door on her way out.   "Dude, you got what was coming to you," she said as she drives out of the parking lot heading home.

Then her cell ring, again, it was Timothy, "Hey, are you on the road?" he asked  "Yes, how you know that?" she asked  "I'm standing in front of your house.  I figure, it's Friday, maybe we can see a movie.  I bought Chinese food." he said  "Wait there, I'll be there in five minutes," she said as she hung up.

Timothy sat on her steps and waited for her to arrive.  If didn't take her much time to get there.  She quickly parked the car and headed towards the house.  "Hey, what's up?  You couldn't call me first?" she asked as she began to open her front door.   "Well I wanted it to be a surprise, but as usual, you weren't home," he said as they both enter the apartment.

The two ate and watch a movie, after the movie they watch the late news.   Then news flashes, "We are set up a curfew for everyone eighteen and under.  We found another body, a couple of minutes again in this small motel.  Right now it does not know what was the cause of death, tune in later for further information."   "Hey, look, isn't that the motel near your job?" he asked "Really? I wouldn't know, I really don't look around when I'm driving home.  All I want is to get here." she said  "Well, I've seen it before, it's about half an hour from your job." he said  "So, what," she said "So, nothing, I'm just saying, that's all." he replied  "Look it's getting late, I have to go." he said as he grabbed his jacket and headed tot he door.   Roseanna walked to the door, said thank you and send him on his way.

Then Roseanna got ready for bed as she thought, "Boy if Timothy wasn't my friend, I'll kill him too for asking so many questions."  Then after a while, she fell asleep.