Another Naruto Story: Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Home)

Nami sat in her room thinking about how good her life was turning out to be. And how lucky she was to find such good friends, also how grateful she was that Naruto and Sasuke were dating because they bought a house in the Uzumaki district for all of them to live in; which was quite nice by the way. Nothing in the world to worry about, she walked downstairs to find Naruto knocked out on the couch watching bad girls club. Ridiculous, Nami thought to herself. She heard the keys ring and the door opened. It was Hitomi and Sasuke.

“What happened to your wings?” Nami asked while helping her them bring some bags.

“Oh my gawd you will never believe- *holds neck* gah, sorry anyway so we were in the deli and line was crazy long. So I decided to go for a walk after Naruto called up Sasuke wanting to talk to me about how I need someone. So I left like I said before and I went to the ramen shop and I saw Sai drawing. Then some guy asked me if I come here often. I told him that was a cheap line then. He was saying all this crap about how I expect him to not recognize if I let my hair grow out. Then I told him he had some nerve talking to a lady like that. Then he said that I shouldn’t talk to my father like that, and my father looks nothing like that man with his 6:00 shadow and slurred voice. Then I told him that he is not my father. He said that I was funny and to come on and while grabbing my arm. Then I screamed for help.  Then *gulps* he said ‘Nami be quiet.’ And then Sai did his Ninja Beast Scroll jutsu and I ran away on the buildings and he was chasing after me and then I screamed for Sasuke and he got me then Sasuke and Choji came. Then Sasuke did his 72 hours of torture and Choji threw him somewhere in the distance.” Hitomi was saying then she got a glass of water because her throat was getting really sore.

Nami was speechless and then the tears fell. She ran up to her room. Hitomi and Sasuke looked at each other reading each others minds. When Hitomi was helping Sasuke get Naruto they became closer, so they were very close friends and even though he should probably go to his boyfriend first about things, Sasuke normally goes to Hitomi first.

“Gah, Sasuke I’m worried.” Hitomi said with an angry look on her face which was normally her confused face. She went upstairs and knocked on Nami’s door. “Nami, I want to speak to you.”

Hitomi waited about ten long minutes before she opened the door. Then window was wide open, Hitomi ran over to the window and shouted repeatedly out Nami’s name. Then Sasuke ran in.

“Nami, this isn’t funny, let’s talk about this!” Hitomi screeched at the top of her lungs until her face turned blue and she fell over into Sasuke’s arms.

“Calm down, Hitomi you’re straining your voice. We’ll find her- I promise.” Sasuke said as calm as he could.

“Let go of me! You know the last time someone told me that Naruto almost died trying to find you!” Hitomi yelled at Sasuke then clasped her neck.

“Hitomi…” Sasuke was speechless, he always regretted what he did in the past and he knew Hitomi had a grudge on him for a long time- along with other people- when he came back to the Leaf.

“I hate you!” Hitomi screamed, slammed the door, and then went outside with another glass of water and a notepad. Breathing heavily she put her head in her hand. Her wrist was still slightly purple from when that guy who called her Nami grabbed her. Sasuke walked outside.

“I’m sorry,” He said. “Is it okay if I sit next to you?” Sasuke asked. Hitomi took her notebook out then wrote something.

Yeah sure, sorry by the way I didn’t mean it, I was just mad. I guess.

“Are you okay?” Sasuke asked. Hitomi nodded then wrote some more.

Time to cook I’m guessing?

Sasuke nodded then they went inside and started the feast. It wasn’t actually Hitomi though, she used a shadow clone. The real Hitomi went out searching for Nami.

@

@@

@@@

@@

@

I know there's not a lot of yaoi at the moment. But give it some time. And maybe if your still up to it (please be still up to it) read Book 2. I hope your all insterested in the plot line. Because it's called Another Naruto Story. Not nessisarily Another SasuNaru Love Story. I'm kinda tired. A couple more chapters to upload then I'll do Book 2 tomorrow.