Another Naruto Story: Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Party Boat (Lake))

“I am pumped!” Naruto yelled as they sat down in the boat. Then they saw Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Temari, Kankorou and Gaara walk by.

“Not that bad Naruto.” Temari said.

“You owe me 20 bucks.” Gaara said raising his hand out to Kankorou.

“Ugh, fine” Kankorou said unhappy to give Gaara his money.

“Hey, uh thanks for the advice on the lilies.” Shikamaru said after he got on the boat when he found Hitomi. She was napping with her ear buds on listening to Coldest Winter by Kanye West.

“Ugh, did you say something?” Hitomi asked taking off her shades to get a good look at who was talking to her (Shikamaru).

“Yeah, I said thanks for giving me the advice on the lilies.” Shikamaru said then noticed Temari looking at him.

“Oh you’re welcome.” Hitomi said then put her sun glasses back on then flipped over to make sure her tan was even; which was pretty pointless considering she and Naruto both had perfectly tanned skin.

Then Sakura came over with Sai.

“Hmm, very nice Naruto” Sai said looking around as he walked up the steps.

“Very, how much did you pay on insurance?” Sakura asked.

“Nothing,” Naruto said sliding on his shades relaxing in a beach chair.

“Nothing, did you even get insurance?” Sakura asked.

“Nope” Naruto said.

“What, you bought a boat and you didn’t even buy insurance?” Sakura asked.

“That’s pretty stupid Naruto.” Shika said.

“Well, Hitomi’s making me give it back to the guy tomorrow.” Naruto said.

“Maybe I shouldn’t underestimate your sister.” Shika said.

“Very true,” Neji said walking up.

“What the, I didn’t invite you!” Naruto said as soon as he heard Neji’s voice.

“Hitomi invited me.” Neji said. Naruto looked at Hitomi.

“You did, why?” Naruto asked, all he heard was a small moan from Hitomi and she turned a little bit.

“Whatever,” Naruto said.

“Why isn’t Hinata with you?” Ino asked.

“She wanted to go with Kiba and Shino.” Neji said.

“Yeah because Neji was being very controlling and scared the crap out of her yesterday. She had to come to my apartment to see Hitomi so she could hide. Then they went in the woods and Hitomi beat him up.” Naruto said then everyone looked at Neji and looked at Hitomi as she quietly snored in her sleep. Neji went in the lake and swam for a while.

“Uh,” Kankorou said then Kiba, Hinata, and Shino showed up. Kiba had his arm around Hinata proudly with a slick grin on his face. You could tell Akamaru was pissed.

“Hinata, you okay?” Sakura asked.

“I’m fine.” Hinata said shyly.

“You know I just noticed your sister looks like she has blotches on her body, Naruto.” Temari said, and then Sasuke showed up, looking for Hitomi until he found her fast asleep on a beach chair that had been adjusted to the maximum.

“Ugh, Hitomi you awake?” He asked softly hitting her stomach. She groaned. Well Sasuke you should have decided to do this on your own anyway. Sasuke thought to himself.

Ino watched annoyed then poured a cold glass of water on her face.

“Ugh, God that’s cold; Ino what *shivers* was that for?” Hitomi asked shivering as she woke up.

“You should listen more and stop sleeping.” Ino said then walked away.

“Well sorry I could barely sleep last night, thinking about all the crap that could happen to the boat considering Naruto bought it from some stranger! Calm down don’t get you panties in a bunch. What’s your problem?” Hitomi said not paying attention to the fact the Sasuke was standing right in front of her.

WHAT’S MY PROBLEM!?! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!?! You have him and you don’t give a crap about him. You never kiss in public; you never show affection for him what so ever, you never cared about Sasuke EVER! So you think you can just ask me what my problem is!?! Hmm, well my problem is how you treat Sasuke-kun! You’ve never been in love with him and I doubt that you are right now! I want you to answer this question and you have to answer it as truthfully possible. Are you actually in love with Sasuke?” Ino yelled at the top of her lungs.

“No, I’m not. Neither is he *looks at Sasuke*. We don’t like each other that way at all. I can tell you we are good friends. But I’ve been helping him this whole time. I kept his secret from the fact that he’s gay and in love with Naruto.” Is what Hitomi wanted to say, but instead she said this. “I’ve told you all this before, I have never been in love. Sasuke and I are very good friends.” Hitomi said without stretching the truth.

Everyone stared blank faced well accept for Ino who was beyond words that could express mad. (Does that make sense?)

“Why you little teme, I’m gonna!” Ino was saying until she picked up Hitomi and threw her overboard.

“Ino!” Hitomi shrieked as she fell into the deepest part of the lake. Neji, watching the whole thing, swam after her bringing her to land and pushing the water out from her chest. (I do not know how to spell it.) Hitomi was out cold for awhile laying in her chair on the boat. They took turns watching her. After so much hesitation Sasuke finally decided to talk to Naruto when…

“Naruto-kun I’ve wanted to tell you this after a lot of thinking.” Sakura said right before Sasuke was going to speak.

“What?” Naruto asked.

“Naruto-kun, I think I filled my head with trash thinking that Sasuke would ever like me back. But I realized that you’ve always liked me even though I always treated you so terribly. Naruto-kun I love you.” Sakura said then she kissed him and Naruto didn’t resist.

Sasuke’s heart stung with unbelievable pain. He wanted to cry so bad but kept his blank expression and slowly without being noticed left.

@

@@

@@@

@@

@

Sasuke... please don't be mad at me, and I can not. and Will not reveal what happens next. Just read and gimme about a minute to upload it. Comment?

Jana- BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF! sorry listening to Somebody that I Used to Know :D

Jana