Another Naruto Story: Chapter 23 *FINAL CHAPTER*

Chapter 23

(Home)

When Nami, Hitomi, Sasuke, and Naruto finally got home, Naruto and Sasuke confronted Hitomi.

“Hitomi,” Naruto said stopping her as she was about to go upstairs to her room.

“Yes Naruto” Hitomi whispered soft enough for a mouse to hear.

“Umm, *pushes Sasuke in front* Sasuke has something to say to you!” Naruto said embarrassingly.

“You said you wanted to tell her.” Sasuke said angrily.

“Fine, Hitomi, what do you think about having children in the house?” Naruto asked with his eyes closed afraid of her answer.

“I think Sasuke would have a cow- two of them in fact.” Hitomi whispered.

“Okay thanks gotta go bye!” Naruto said then tried to walk away but Sasuke stopped him.

“Naruto, stop it I’ll ask her if you keep walking away like that!” Sasuke yelled. “Hitomi, would you have our baby?” Sasuke asked.

“You guys have a baby?” Hitomi asked confused.

“No, I mean would you take a sperm and give birth to one for us?” Sasuke asked giving more detail.

“Umm, Sasuke I’m flattered but, umm isn’t that a big responsibility to put on me and yourselves. Plus how are we supposed to pay for all of it. There’s food, accessories, clothes, and hospital visits and- I don’t know about this did you guys really discuss this, I mean come on.” Hitomi said.

“Well, Nami and I could do your odd jobs with Konohamaru’s squad when they’re not on missions. And Naruto could learn how to cook and umm…” Sasuke was saying trying to think of things they could do.

“I don’t know, plus you guys don’t want to deal with a pregnant me I mean all those hormones stirring up along with my attitude that Sasuke said is soo stubborn. I don’t know I’ll have to think about it, good night guys.” Hitomi said then went upstairs to her room.

(The thing is they’re not to young they’re somewhere in they’re twenties. It’s just well you think about it. Anyway keep reading because I’m gonna have the sequel out soon!)

That night Hitomi fell right into deep sleep without all the tossing and turning. Dreaming about…

Dream (Setting: under a tree in the park)

Hitomi, I’ve been meaning to tell you this.

What?

I like you a lot

I do too

I think I love you

… I think I do too Choji…

Gah *breathes heavily* I- I, what’s this feeling? Am I in… love?

(Drama, wow see what happens in the sequel of Another Naruto Story!)

@

@@

@@@

@@

@

Book two will be more dramatic. I'll start uploading tomorrow noonish. Maybe in the morning if I'm up. Goodnight little Sugarninjas