000

"When I open my eyes and see the lines that live on the life I left behind. I feel disconnected from the place that I call home. When I try rewind I can't design, a way to go back to that place and time. I remember that moment that changed everything I know. Everything I know.
Cut up into pieces, looking for a reason. Who's gonna be there to make me whole? I can't stop the bleeding. Looking for a meaning. Throw me a line and bring me back home
Won't you say something, say something, I can't do this alone. Cut up into pieces, looking for a reason. Throw me a line and bring me back home"

Lifelines: I Prevail

||

It was nearly two months after Tony and Steve battled about the accords. Her family had escaped the raft last she heard from the news. Her sister had gone into hiding and Caterina was terrifed the government would come for her next. When Peter fails on a mission, she begins to question his life as a hero along with hers. Being that Caterina could not use her abilities because people would recongize her the best she could do was be his support. The two bonded over her injury that T'Challa had given her, but she loved to watch his eyes light up every time she used an ability. It brought them closer.

Tony had tried to get her to talk to him, but he failed every time. The young girl did not want to see the man who had essentially ruined her family. Steve had kept in contact with her through occasional pay phone calls, but it constantly made her worry. Caterina was always worried, and when a new villan arises, she must help because its the only thing she knew how to do.

||

Cast:

Hailee Steinfeld as Caterina Maximoff/Ryans

Disclaimer: I do not own anything marvel related, all rights to their respective owners

Disclaimer: I do not own anything marvel related, all rights to their respective owners. I only own my original character Caterina along with her plot lines and my own original ideas I come up with. If you steal any of my ideas/my character I will end you....plagiarism is a crime and I will not tolerate it.

Dedications:
Dedicated to the babes;
starfragment smolderholders -wnchesters luminite and henrikhoIm also known as the Ridiculous Six