Chapter 15

The next couple of days were pretty boring, but they got better when we did the boy toy auction. I was planning on bidding on Nathan, and Haley told me that she was bidding on Lucas. When the auction started everything was going good, and then Lucas came out. Not a lot of money was given to Lucas, except for Haley, who bided $115. When Nathan came out, the bids were going off the charts, but I knew that I had them beat. I bided $150 on Nathan, and that was only half of the money that I had. I just wanted to make sure that I got my boyfriend, but if not then I would've bided on Lucas. I met up with Haley and Peyton outside, and we were just waiting on the boys.

"$150, really Kris?" Haley asked.

"What? I only spent half of the money I have on me, and I wanted to be safe." I replied with a smile, before the boys came over.

Nathan and I went back to his apartment to eat. We goofed around after that, and then Nathan took me to see the pool. I wanted to feel the water, and before I knew it, Nathan grabbed me and jumped in.

"You did that on purpose." I said as I popped up.

"I slipped." Nathan laughed as he popped up as well.

"Slipped my ass." I said before splashing water at Nathan.

We basically just played around in the pool, and after a while, we went back to his apartment. Nathan was in his muscle shirt, and I was in his jacket.

"This was fun." Nathan said as I sat next to him on his bed.

"Yeah, it sure was." I said back as we just sat there.

We talked for a little bit longer, and then I went to the kitchen, and I think Nathan saw my tattoo.

"What's that?" Nathan asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"What's what?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Is that a tattoo on your back?" Nathan asked.

"I do believe so, and it's on my lower back." I replied with a small smile.

I turned around so Nathan could see it, and I guess he was shocked because it took him a few minutes to say something.

"You got my number tattooed on you." Nathan said after he came out of his shock.

"Yes. Do you like it?" I asked kind of worried about his response.

"Yeah I do, but why did you get it?" Nathan asked.

"I got it because I think that I might be falling in love with you." I replied with a shy smile.

I waited on Nathan's response, but I never got one. I looked up at him, and when I did, he backed me into the counter, and kissed me. I kissed back, and couldn't help the smile that formed.

"What was that for?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"Just because I felt like it and I think I feel the exact same way." Nathan replied with a smile.

I smiled too and then Nathan took me home. I wanted to stay with him, but he said that he didn't want people to talk, just yet. I'm glad about that, but then again I wasn't, but I knew what Nathan meant by that, and that made my heart flutter. After Nathan left I was in my room, when I heard glass shattering, again. I knew who it was, but I guess I made a sound because my door was kicked in.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." a guy said as he stood in my doorway.

I didn't say anything back because he, along with my dad and some other guys, walked into my room. I knew where this was going and I fought as hard as I could, but they were just too strong for me. My dad let his friends have their way with me, and I honestly didn't know what would happen, but I never gave up. They finally left after a few hours, and I dragged myself to my phone and called Nathan because I didn't want Lucas or Haley to see me like this.

"What the hell Kris?!" Nathan asked as he ran into my room.

I just cried into his chest because I was so drained from everything. Nathan just held me and I knew that this could be bad for everyone, but I knew that I had to go to the hospital and get checked out. Nathan tried to get me to go right then, but I convinced him to wait till tomorrow because I needed the rest. He agreed and we both fell asleep. I'm glad I called him, but now I have to figure out what to tell the doctors, unless I get Sabrina's mom, and then she can help me with this.

Kristi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kristis_outfit_ch.15/set?id=115440288&lid=1978885

Kristi's tattoo: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/553731716653741094/