six.

My meeting with Mr Puruck had made me late for my first class.

After ending our conversation, the next step was to retrieve my new timetable and also go on a hunt for my new locker. Keep in mind, when I was last here I wasn't exactly at school for very long so everything was still pretty new to me.

As I wondered the halls in search of my first class, my thoughts wandered back to what Mr Puruck had just told me. Extra classes? Senior project? Extra counselling? You have to be kidding me. I couldn't help but feel looked down upon.

I shake the slight negativity out of my head and remember what I was told at the hospital, 'Don't swoop down to level that your negative mind wants you to be at because once you're there it, the positive mind might not want you back.'

I approach my classroom, almost too nervous to walk in. It was about 15 minutes into the lesson so as soon as I walk in all eyes would end up being directly on me. I tried to remember who was in my chemistry class, but I couldn't pick it.

I took a deep breath before slowly knocking on the door and waiting for the gesture to come in. The teacher walks to the door and opens it.

"Isabella, welcome back" Ms Gregor says with a kind smile. I return the smile and follow her inside.

Eyes fall on me and whispers are immediately heard, but all that is over taken when all of a sudden I hear, "ISABELLA!?"

I look around to see who it was and am quick to realise it was Zoey. She gets up and runs full speed over to me, throwing her arms around me.

I chuckle, "Hey Zoey."

"Alright, thank you Miss Carter, please take your seat now." Ms Gregor laughs.

Zoey lets go and returns to her seat with a grin planted upon her face. "Miss Brooks, please take a seat next to Henry." She points to the spare seat next to a boy whose face I had never seen before.

I drag myself over to the seat and place myself down. I smile at the boy next to me, "Hey."

He smiles back, "Hey, you new here?"

"Uh, sort of. You?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Henry."

"You too...?" he searches for my name.

"Bella."

"Nice to meet you too Bella."

Throughout the rest of the lesson, I learn that Henry had transferred here at the beginning of October from a school in San Diego and he was one of the people I would be spending time with for the duration of the after school classes. We bonded over the fact we both believed it was bullshit.

When the bell rang for the end of the lesson, I packed up my school books and readied myself to leave.

"I'll see you around?" I say to Henry before going to Zoey.

He nods, "Yeah, probably in extra classes tonight."

I mentally hit myself, "Shit I forgot it starts today."

"Haha, see you later Bella." Henry says as he grabs his books and walks out of the classroom.

I walk over to Zoey who was waiting for me by the door. "Making friends already?" she smirks.

"First of all, I'm still with Josh. Second of all, I was told to sit there." I laugh.

"Regardless, I'm so glad you're back!"