two.

The door opens, and it reveals the wrong brother. 

"Bella?" Andy's mouth falls open in surprise. This is when I realise he's shirtless and in his boxers. His cheeks go red. 

I chuckle, "I'm sorry, am I interrupting something here?" 

Andy's face goes a little more red, "Leah is here..." I start to feel a little awkward.

 "When did you get back?" He asks as he invites me in. 

"Literally, about an hour ago." I laugh. "Is Josh here? Was kinda hoping he'd open the door.." 

"Um no, he and Britt went out with some friends a few hours ago. He should be back soon if you wanna wait?" 

I nod, "I'll wait in his room. And I'll let you get back to Leah..." I smirk and watch Andy's face turn even brighter before heading off down the hallway towards Josh's room. 

His door was open and I stood there for a few seconds, taking in what was in front of me. It had been a while since I had been here. Words honestly cannot explain my nerves right now. 

I step inside his room and decide to close the door behind me. I wanted to surprise him. I start looking around, at the posters on his wall, the clothes that were absolutely everywhere, my eye catches a frame that sat next to his bed. 

It was a picture of me and him at the school dance last year. The one on the night of Luke and Sophia's car crash. We were staring intently into each others eyes, nothing but pure love could be seen. How come I had never seen this photo before? 

On the picture, written in the sky was a quote; "She smiles and all is well in my world." 

My heart. God the love I have for this boy was unreal. All I wanted was to be back in his arms and to feel his lips upon mine. 

I sat down on his bed and waited. 

And then I heard the front door open and my butterflies started to pick up. 

"Andy I'm home!" his voice rang through my ears. I couldn't believe he was in the same place as me. We were so close to each other, he just didn't know it. 

"Oh and hi Leah!" he shouts, "Don't bother trying to be quiet, I saw your bra on the couch." I hold back my laughter as the voice gets closer and the footsteps become more evident. I quickly get comfortable on his bed and wait for him to come in. 

But he doesn't. 

Instead all I hear is the sound of a door closing and the shower being turned on. 

*Facepalm.* Really Josh? 

I quietly groan and pray he's not planning on having a long shower. All I wanted right now was for him to be in my arms. To be honest after not seeing him for so long, I want him to be all over me..

It takes about twenty minutes for the shower to turn off. My butterflies come into full speed again. I hear the bathroom door open and footsteps that gradually get louder and louder. And then they stop and I know he's outside his door. 

I watch the door knob twist and the door open. And his mouth drops wide open. 

"What the...?" 

I stand up and grin, walking slowly over to the guy that stands with a confused face and a shirtless torso. 

"Hey baby.." I say. 

"Oh my.." he was speechless, completely loss for words. 

I don't think about my next move, I just do it. I grab his face and smash my lips onto his. Sparks are let loose in my stomach as I ponder on the feeling that I hadn't been able to feel in several months. 

My arms move to around his neck as Josh kisses back with no argument, our lips moving in perfect sync with each other. 

"You don't understand how much I missed you." He murmurs through the kiss, causing me to smile. 

"Trust me, I do." I smirk. 

The kiss becomes intense. "Jump" Josh says and I do as told. We continue to make out before he walks and we  suddenly fall on to the bed with a light thump and our lips detach. I look at him and laugh. 

"You don't understand how much I want you right now." he says eagerly. 

We had spoken about sex before, but never to the point where we had decided to actually do it. I knew he wasn't a virgin, he had told me before, but I'm pretty sure he thought that I wasn't a virgin either. 

I look at his lips and then close my eyes. 

"But not today.." he continues on. I open my eyes and look up at him again, "It's not the right time." 

I smile at him before he speaks again, "But soon." He smirks and I can't help but let out a little laugh. 

_____****_____

Weew chapter twoooo. 

The lovers have reunited, thank Jesus. I missed writing about them. 

This was just a quick chappy for you guys. Short and sweet! If any of y'all have feedback, feel free to pass me some. I love reading what you guys think about my writing. 

Stay tuned, I'll be back soon. Much love!

Sarah xoxo.