LEARN SOMETHING from the story

Comatose: " D003128. Coma is a state of unconsiousness in which a person cannot be awakened; fails to respond normally to painful stimuli, light, or sound; lacks a normal wake-sleep cycle; and does not initiatevoluntary actions. A person in a state of coma is describe as being comatose."

The 3 different dialect using in this novel, they are:

1) Pilipino dialect- wikang pilipino; in this usage, refers to the national language of the Philippines...It is the standard register Tagalog Language, an Austrounesian, regional language that is widely spoken in the Philippines.

2.) URDO- an official language of Pakistan also spoken in India. The scrip derives primarily from Persia. It belongnto Indic branch of the Indo-European family of Languages, being closely related to Hindo but containing many Arabic and Persian loan words.

3.) Arabic- the language of Arabs, spoken in a variety of dialects; the official Language of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, the Lebanon, Libiya, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, Syria Tunisia, Yemen, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar,Kuwait or the entire middle east. It is estimeted to be the native language some of 75 million people throughout the world.

Name from the Greek- HERA- Goddess of Jealous, mistress. In Arabic meaning- Darkness.

Imraan- In muslim meaning is a Prophet name.

-SOULURGE#11: People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher couse , and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.

EXPRESSION#11: People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, inutitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and oftain to find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they faild to develop their potential, they become dreamer or mesuse power.

#LearnAndKeepLearn