Loki-Brotherly Love

Requested by  trixtercc   - Gif imagines

A/N sorry if updates are a little slow guys I have exams and with revision am struggling to find time to write but I will get all requests out by the end of the month.

This imagine is a little different to my normal kinda imagines but I hope you enjoy 💞

You and Loki have been dating for at least a year now and everyday gets better and better with him. Even if the paparazzi never leave you alone, you always manage to spend quality time together in the Avengers tower. After the inncident in New York, you fell in love with the broken man that was locked up in isolation, and eventually he fell for you too. It took a while for the others to forgive him the way you did but they're all kind people who, after you and Thor's constant begs for their forgiveness, have left the pst behind them. All except one. Your brother. Tony Stark. Yes, the Tony Stark, as in Iron Man. You always put it down to the anxiety and PTSD that New York gave him but after a year of waiting for him to come around in his own time, you decided to take matters into your own hands.

A party. For the Stark family, parties were frequent, posh and a way to bring together business partners or all of our friends and family. Since Bucky would be coming home in a few days with Steve, you knew now was the best time to act. It was a way to practically force the two, fully grown, men to talk to each other civally. You didn't even want them to become best friends, oh no, with Tony's sarcastic comments and Loki's arrogant smirk that would never work, you just wanted your older brother to approve of the man that you loved and wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

"Pepppeeerrrrrrr," you elongated her name as she ran about getting balloons and banners for Bucky.

"Yes Y/N?" she sighed, clearly at the end of her tether with party planning.

"I was wondering, if you're okay with it, if I could take over this party planning. It's just that a few weeks ago, I booked you a surprise spa day with your friend from the office, Shana is it, and it was supposed to be today," trying to sound as innocent as possible Pepper smiled at you gratefully.

"Are you sure? You've never planned a party before."

"Of course I'm sure. You need a break and I need to learn some life skills. I can't just live behind my boyfriend, my brother and my amazing sister-in-law to be all my life can I? Plus, how hard can it really be?"

Turns out, it can be really hard. Within the next 6 hours you had planned and sorted the entire party. It was the most stressful experience of your life and you had been forced to train with Natasha before. Of course, you didn't really want 'life skills' about party planning but you needed to be in Pepper's good books for her to agree to get Loki and Tony together.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two days later and the party had finally kicked off. Bucky and Steve hadn't arrived yet and you couldn't wait to see them both. Steve was like another brother to you and you were excited to meet the man he talked about so often. Pulling Loki onto the dancefloor he wrapped his arms around his waist and you placed your around his neck very loosely.

"So, what's this Bucky man like?" he asked curiously, "I mean other than a clear psychopathical murder machine."

You glared at him and he chuckled, "I'm joking, I'm joking. Please dont murder me."

You smiled shaking your head at him," I'm not sure. I've never met him before but I've heard a lot of stories about him. He sounds like an amazing man to have been there for Steve after everything he went through."

Loki began speaking about how Steve had been through nothing compared to him but my attnetion was focused on the dancing couple over Loki's shoulder. Pepper made eye-contact with me and I gave her a thumbs up behind Loki's back and she nodded. Operation 'Get Tony's Stubborn Ass To Speak To Loki' was in action. Tony and Pepper stopped dancing and you could see Pepper mouthing exactly what practised. Tony left not long after, walking over to the bar.

"Loki," you cut him off mid rant and he looked down at you.

"Yes, love?" he asked.

"Could you please go and make me a drink while I go speak to Pepper? She's all alone over there," you fluttered your eyelashes for extra effect.

"Sure, what drink would you like?"

"My usual, but preferably you could make it for me, it always tastes better when you make it."

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Is Natasha not a good enough bar... woman?"

You pouted and he rolled his eyes giving in as you knew he would, "Fine."

He leant down to kiss you on the forehead and left towards the bar. You put your thumbs up to Natasha who left the bar just before Tony got there. Walking over to Pepper, you kept your eyes on the two males who seemed to be formally and awkwardly making small talk. Reaching Pepper, she pulled an uncertain face at you.

"Loki looks extremely uncomfortable in Tony's presence I don't think it's going well."

Squinting you noticed a small smile from on Tony's lips as he caught a glance at you and Pepper.

"Maybe not yet, but, give them time."

For the next 10 minutes, you and Pepper watched them from afar as they talked behind the bar, totally forgetting about your drinks and conversing like old friends. You smiled feeling a warmth in your heart as you saw Loki using his typical hand gestures to tell, no doubt, a battle story and Tony laughed at him.

"Should we even bother going over there?" Pepper asked, "I don't think they need us to push them to speak anymore."

"Let's go over anyway, it'd be nice for us all to talk together for once."

We stepped over to the two men and heard the end of Loki's story.

"The beast ripped Thor's hammer out of his hand and I just knew I'd have to do it myself."

You rolled your eyes. You'd heard this cocky Loki story a hundred times but at leas they were talking.

"He's never gonna hear the end of this," Tony smirked.

"Alright boys?" Pepper asked and the two men looked up at us with a flicker of remembrance in their eyes.

"How are those drinks coming along?" you asked and Loki shook his head at you catching what you had planned from the beginning.

"You set this up?" Tony sounded rather impressed.

"Of course we did," Natasha said from where she had come back out to get drinks for people and they didn't even notice.

"And I see it worked?" you smiled.

"No, no it didn't," Tony denied, "I still hate you Reindeer games."

"You too puny metal man."