PS: Tom-Names and Cravings

"No way in hell am I cursing our child with that name," you laughed.

"Fine!" Tom joked pretending to be disappointed, "you haven't got any better suggestions though."

Rolling your eyes you grabbed your book from the table beside you. It was a baby name book that you had found at a car boot sale during the beginning of your pregnancy and every now and then you had gone through and left sticky notes on certain pages and highlighted the names you had liked. Now it was a month until your baby arrived and you and Tom decided it was time to finally make your mind up about what name your baby should have depending on the gender.

You started reading the names out and Tom would tell you his opinion. His legs were intertwined with yours while you were at either ends of the sofa. You pulled out the sticky notes to the ones that Tom didn't like. You started with girls names.

"Anna."

"No."

"Bailey."

"No."

"Catherine."

"Maybe."

You stopped and held your stomach as it rumbled.

"Toooomm," you smiled at him trying to look as innocent as possible.

"What do you want now?" he chuckled.

"I could really do with some galaxy chocolate and whipped cream," you pouted.

He got up and put on his coat that was on the arm of the chair as he had only recently been out to get you some vegetable rice. Your cravings were really strong and all over the place and you were so grateful that Tom was so understanding but sometimes you tried to ignore your cravings so that he didn't have to go out again.

"Give me my car keys and 10 minutes at the most love," he smiled before leaning over to kiss your forehead as you passed him his car keys.

"I love you Tom," you shouted as he went to close the front door.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get you your chocolate," he laughed at himself before closing the door.

Then his head popped around the door almost giving you a heart attack.

"I love you too sweetheart."

That was it, all he came back to say. You heard the door actually lock and got stuck in thought about how lucky you got to have Tom as a fiancé while subconsciously rubbing your hand over your large baby bump.

It wasn't long until you heard Tom come back through the door. He shivered and you went to get up to make him tea. After all you were the one who made him go out in the cold.

"No, no you stay there and I will get you whatever you need," Tom insisted.

"I need you to sit down and have a cup of tea while you warm up."

"I'm fine love, I promise," he smiled at you while you raised your eyebrows at him challenging the fact that you didn't believe he was actually okay.

"Here is your chocolate, and the cream," he said as he handed them to you and you thanked him endlessly.

"I got something else too," Tom smiled.

You looked at him confused while his smile only got wider.

"I got a call from Hemsworth telling me to go to the post office. So I popped there quickly on the way home. I couldn't resist opening the package."

You waved your hands at him in a gesture encouraging him to continue and get to the point.

"Well, you remember how I sent him a Thor t-shirt for both his daughters when they were born?"

"Of course I do, they were so cute!"

Tom pulled a tiny piece of material out of the box and handed it to you. You unfolded it to see a tiny Loki top that had a speech bubble saying 'I am burdened with glorious purpose."

You felt yourself tear up.

"Do you like it?" Tom asked and you realised he was recording you, probably to send to Chris.

"I love it! It's so cute," You smiled placing it against your belly as if your baby was wearing it.

"You hear that baby, Uncle Chris got you a top with daddy on it as Loki," you spoke softly to your baby bump.

Suddenly, the baby began to kick.

"I think the baby likes it too because I'm currently being used as a human punchbag," you and Tom chuckled.

He stopped recording and came to put the top back in it's box for now before kissing you gently.

"We're going to have our own little baby, Y/N, I still don't think it's completely sunk in but I cant wait!"

A/N HIII! All 4K of you! That's insane! Seriously it's so amazing so thank you to anyone who has taken time out of their day to read, vote or comment on this book or any of my other books.

I know I haven't updated for a while but I was inspired by a lovely message from @trixtercc which motivated me to write. I've been thrown back into school with lots of homework and maths exams so please bear with me.

Finally, I've decided not to do the pregnancy series' for any of Tom's other characters because I found I didn't really enjoy it that much so there will be one final part to this and then I will be doing any requests and updating my other books!

So yeah, ilysm if you are reading this! BYE.