Archie

Archie is the hipster of the group. He is "half geek, half rock god" according to Rae in"Big Wide World". Archie gets along with everyone and he is very sweet. 

Season 1

Rae had a crush on him until she found out that he was secretly gay in the episode"Touched" after she caught him looking at naked men showering in the place where Archie works. Rae said she will keep this secret and they stayed friends.  Archie was still confused about his sexuality. In the episode "Don't Ever Tell Anyone Anything", Raehas a gathering that turns in to a massive party and they ended up playing spin the bottle. Archie spun the bottle and it landed on a boy (Name Unknown). They kiss and the next morning after having chats and kissing the boy, he says to Rae "Rae, I'm gay." and "I'm sure". So Archie is definitely gay. In the episode "It's A Wonderful Rae" Archie nearly announced that he was gay in front of everyone after Rae confessed that she was ill and that Chop was in love with Izzy but, instead he just said "I'm glad to be here".Archie is scared of what people will think and how they will treat him differently.

Season 2

At the start of episode 1, we see Rae, Izzy, Chop, Chloe and Archie having a great summer! But since Chloe told Izzy and Rae that they need to lose their "cherries" before college, Rae arranged a camping trip. Everyone was happy apart from Archie. Archie hates camping and he said "What's the point of sleeping outside in a tent, when we have got perfectly good beds indoors?". The gang and Archie ended up going. Chloe develops feelings for Archie and keeps touching him and it got worse when they had to sleep in the same tent together, alone. When they wake up, Archie comes up to Rae and explains to her what Chloe tried to do to him. Chloe looked upset and humiliated whilst he was telling Rae what happened. Rae was laughing and Archie was annoyed. He said "Can we go back to society?!". At the end of the episode, we only see Archie walking with the gang to college (apart from Chop because he doesn't go to school).