Haircuts! Part 1

****

Bella's POV-

We arrived home and as Edward took the kids upstairs to take a nap I went searching for Esme. I found her in the library.

"Esme I have a problem I need you to solve."

"What is it darling, Oh my, what happened?" She started picking the gum out of my hair.

"Ow, um a four year old at the park happened. His mother was judging me and Edward and then she looked away and her son's gum found it's way into my hair."

"I'm afraid I can't get this to come out. Why don't you and Edward go get it cut while I watch the babes, maybe you can convince Eddie to get his maine cut or I'm gonna have to find that 4 year old." She patted my back, shooing me away.

I laughed at her joke while going up to the kids room to find Edward.

"Hey, Esme said she can't fix it and I'll have to get it cut. Esme'll watch the kids while we go get my hair cut." I looked at my poor hair in the mirror.

"Okay. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room and down the stairs.

We entered the car and drove to the nearest hair salon. We walked in a vision of awesomeness. Edward's being dragged into the salon and I am dragging him, seriously picture it me, Bella Swan, dragging the Edward Cullen he's taller than me and stronger and tiny me is forcing him into a salon.

"Bella, I don't need a haircut." He insisted repeatedly.

"Esme said you had to get at least a trim. And if I'm forced to get my hair cut so are you." I gave him a smirk as we walked up to the counter.

"I'm 17 she can't force me to do anything and neither can you!" He pulled his hand away from mine and started to walk off.

I excused myself, saying sorry to the boy at the counter and followed him outside to the car where Edward is currently pouting.

"Edward. You have to get your haircut if not for your mom for me." I put my hands on his shoulders, leaning into him.

"Nope, not going to happen babe." Edward said.

"Did you just call me babe?" I asked withdrawing my hands from his shoulders and running one through my hair that it got stuck in as it tried to pass through the gum.

"Um, no why would you say that?" He looked away from my face to try and detangle my hand from my hair where the gum was acting as a bonding agent.

"Because you said it. Ow!" He got my hand out of my hair and grabbed my hand pulling me into the salon and away from the car.

"You're going crazy, I said no such thing. Now let's get you gum free." He walked up to the counter and gave the boy a fake smile, snapping at him when he wouldn't stop staring at me.

"What do you need today sir?" The boy asked rudely.

"She needs a haircut and I need a trim." He answered glaring at the boy.

The boy, Andre, visibly flinched and nodded adding us in the computerized log.

We sat down in the waiting area and Edward still wouldn't look at me.

"Edward."

"Yes?"

"Look at me, please."

He turned and looked at me but not into my eyes like he was afraid of what he would see if he stared into them for too long.

"Why did you call me babe earlier?" I blurted out what came to mind.

"Well, you see, I kind of-" Edward was cut of by the stylist calling my name and he visibly relaxed.

"We're going to finish this conversation later." I said as I got up.

***

It's not a lot I'm planning on uploading part 2 on Friday.

Like

Comment

Enjoy