Hunting and a special visit

Edward’s POV-

I watched her as she licked her finger free of icing. She’s so naive and oblivious to her surroundings. She joked around about healthy cupcakes.

“I’m glad that you’re adjusting well to your new surroundings.” I admitted.

She looked at me and smiled.

“Oh, Esme and Carlisle are out for a little while this evening, they went to speak with my father. I really hope they knock some sense into him. I’m gonna go back to my room and hang out for a while.” She brushed past me.

Her delicious scent wafted over me and I knew I would have to hunt soon. I watched her as she walked away.

“What’s up Edward? Your thirst is out of control.” Jasper said striding into the room.

“Her scent is amazing.” Is all I said before I decided to hunt.

I went out to hunt leaving behind the delicious scent of my mate.

****

When I came back later in the day I picked up on Veronica’s thoughts.

‘What did that little bitch tell them, they went and told Charlie something and he won’t tell me.’

I smirked knowing that she’s been deceived by one of the people she doesn’t like and karma’s working its magic.

I walked in through the sliding door. They were all sitting on the couches just listening to Veronica go on and on about how much she loves Bella. I can see Jasper get slightly angry.

‘She’s definitely not feeling as loving towards Bella as she says she is.’ Jasper said in his mind.

Jasper and I made eye contact and formed a plan that we would reveal later to the others.

“Veronica, I’m sure you’re worried about Bella being here but she’s safe here and she doesn’t care to be going back. We accept her and understand what she’s going through. Now with that said I would like you to kindly, leave our house and return to yours, I’m sure your children are wondering where you are.” Carlisle said.

She looked shocked then determined.

“Bella, I expect you to come over tomorrow so we can talk about this.” She said before walking out the door.

“Not likely.” Bella whispered.

“So Bella that was mommy dearest?” Emmett asked.

“Like you haven’t figured that out yet, Emmett.” She said.

“Oh, she’s just a firecracker today. I think I’ve seen her around. She likes to take her kids to Wal-Mart and get them to help her get guys. Poor kids are probably confused.”He made a disgusted face looking at where Veronica was sitting.

Jasper and I told everyone the plan and after making a few minor changes, our plan was set and ready to come into action tomorrow.

***

Sorry to leave y’all hanging on the plan but I want it to be a surprise.

Comment,

Vote, and Enjoy!