The park and gum

Bella's POV-

We arrived at the park around noon, there were kids playing everywhere so we had to keep an eye on our little demons.

"Aww, they're so cute but, you look a little young to have children with this man." A snobbish lady said sitting down beside me, a four year old in her lap.

"They're not ours. They're my step-brother and sister." I said turning towards her.

I felt something in my hair and turned to see what it was. The four year old boy in his mothers lap had his hand that had gum in it stuck in my hair.

"Um, miss? We have a problem, your little boy has his hand stuck with a wad of gum in my hair." I tried not to yell at boy but it was hard.

"Oh, Ben! Say sorry to the nice, kind lady." She tolded him.

"Sworry." Ben said turning away after managing to get his hand out of my hair where the gum, sadly, remained.

"It's alright. Next time don't give your four year old gum, it's a choking hazard." I stood up and walked over to Edward, who was watching the children as if his life depended on it.

"What happened?" He asked trying to get the gum out of my hair.

"A lady with a four year old wasn't watching him. He stuck gum and his hand in my hair, I think I'm gonna have to get it cut." I smiled sadly at him.

"We'll see what Esme can do before we make the final decision, for now avoid four year olds with gum." He joked half-heartedly.

We had to leave early from the park and the children were sad to see it go. But I had gum in my hair and it's uncomfortable and sticky.

****

Hope this makes up for the short chapters. School is getting to me I have a big Med Term test tomorrow on the Respiratory System! 

Comment 

Vote 

Enjoy.