118

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I hopped out the car and fixed my pants. Snoop was coming out her car as well with the girl behind her.

" Where's Ty ? " I asked.

" Went inside with that girl . Broo but you cheated on your girlfrienddd !! " She said and I chuckled shaking my head. Knowing I cheated on Jessica isn't a good feeling at all. Feeling another woman's mouth on me , wasn't the best feeling at all. But the feeling itself felt good.

" I know bro , but I gotta tell her sometime .." I said.

" Dude she's pregnant , you upset a pregnant woman , she'll kill you . Good luck with that . " She said and I shook my head.

" She ready to go anyways so ima fuck with you later man . " We dapped and I walked back into the yard. The kids were sitting down eating some snacks. I went inside and Jessica was talking to Snoop's family and Eric was eating some food.

" Wassup , y'all ready ?"  She looked at me and glared a little getting up and walked pass me walking outside. I looked back at the girls.

" She's really tired and I think she's a little mad . " One of the girls said. I sighed and walked outside.

" Alright girls , let's go tell your friends bye . " I said and they got up yawning.

" Daddy I'm sleepy .." Leah said and I picked her up.

" me too !! " The other 2 whined.

" Alright let's get home so we can take a bath and go to bed . "

| Home |

After the kids were clean , we put them to bed. Of course Eric is the only one wide awoke.

Jessica hasn't talked to me since we left. Not even in the car. I hope she doesn't know what happened.

*

I dried off then put my briefs and sports bra on getting in bed. Eric was laying all under Jessica drinking his bottle and his leg was copped on her stomach. She was on her phone.

" Lil boy you need to go to sleep ."  I said yawning. He sat up laying ontop of me. I kissed her stomach and rubbed it. " Goodnight baby . " I told the baby. I went to kiss Jessica but she turned her head. I smacked my lips. " Really ? What wrong withchu ? You never talked to me since the party .. "

" Well you tell me ! You got a cranky pregnant girlfriend who's ready to go home and you don't even care . You wanted to stay and smoke damn weed ! "

" How you know I was smoking ? "

She rolled her eyes. " I seen you ! You was barely watching the kids ! What if something would've happened to them ? "

I sighed running my hand through Eric's hair as he laid his head on my chest.

" I'm sorrryyyyyy . Pleasse forgive me . I just missed chilling around like that I guess . I'm sorry . " I said and kissed her cheek and she turned her face but I still kissed her and she laughed.

" Erica stoppp !! " She laughed and Eric jumped on my back. His knees went straight on my spine. Shit hurt too.

" Ah shit Eric ! " I yelled. He laughed and I kissed Jessica again then sat up. She laid her head on my chest and went back onto her phone. Eric laid on my other side and drunk his bottle.

" Daddy where the fone ? " He asked and i grabbed my phone putting the password in and handed it to him. Kid so smart he went straight to a game I downloaded on my phone for him.

" I'm so ready to have this baby .. " Jessica said out the blue and I chuckled.

" Already ? Why ? " I questioned.

" I don't like looking fat . My face is fat , my feet for bigger , and my fingers . This baby is making me gain some - "

" Fat or not fat your still beautiful and my queen and i will continue to love you the same way I've beena doing . That must be the baby is healthy . Your gonna be 5 months then next thing you know when the 6 month come , we're gonna find out the baby's gender . " I said and she smiled.

" The best part about being pregnant I heard , " She said and I laid my man on her thigh looking at Eric play Subway Surfers. " so you dont think I'm ugly looking fat ? " I snapped my head towards her.

" Of course not babe . Your beautiful even if your fat or not . To me I don't even see fat . I see my beautiful baby mama . " I smiled and she dropped her smile.

" Hey , don't call me a baby mama . That sounds too hood and I am not hood . "

I laughed. " Then what do you want to be classified as ? " I asked.

" Instead of saying baby mama , just say the mother of my baby or child . " She said. " Baby mama .. got me messed up in here . " She mumbled and I laughed and kissed her cheek.

" I love you . " I said.

" I love you more , " She said and I put my arm tighter around her. " what were you and Snoop nem doing besides smoking ? "

My heart dropped. She know something? Should i tell her? Nah .. ian go say nun.

" We were uh .. you know .. talking .. joking around ..  typical and went to the road . "

She looked at me with a weird look like she didn't believe me. " Mmmmhhhm .. next time you better watch the kids . " She smacked my forehead and I grabbed her neck. " ERICA !! "

" Hit me again and you'll regret it you hear me ? " I threatened hovering over her. She laughed.

" Erica move and that baby is right there ! " She said and I leaned down and kissed her. She made out for like 10 seconds then pulled away.

" Don't hit me next time you won't be so lucky . " I said and laid back down. Eric laid between us.

" Daddy wook ! " He screamed showing me the phone.

" yeah that's cool . "

______________________________________

° I wanna choke and kiss somebody's child like that . 😩

° Comment your thoughts . 👅