18

▪ { L E E } ▪

I watched as Erica got dressed for practice. I really don't want for her to go to practice. Then they got a game this weekend. 😩

Luckily , it's here in the city and we won't have to travel anywhere far.

"Alright , I'll call you when I get there." She said and pecked my lips and i pouted. She laughed and then kissed me again. "Stop pouting like a baby." She said.

"But I don't want for you to leavee." I whined.

"Its only gonna be like 3 hours babe , then I'll be back home." She said and I sighed then followed her downstairs.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you more." She answered. After she left , I decided to text my cousin , Raman tellin him I was on my way to come get the girls.

Me : " I'm omw . "

Raman ❤: " Alright they eating . "

I locked my phone then went take a quick shower. I slid into some sweats and one of Erica's shirt and then I slid my slides on grabbing my wallet , phone , and the keys leaving out the house. Before going to Ram's house , I stopped at Starbucks getting something to eat then I was on my way.

I missed my little ones so much.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I put my things in the locker and then put my Lebrons on. I changed my shirt and then Briana walked in.

"Damn you early." She said dapping me and i shrugged.

"I'm tired. " I said wiping my eyes.

"Why you didn't take a nap before coming nigga? You dumb." She said and I flipped her off.

"Because nigga Lee wanted to fuck." I said and she laughed then Kiara came in laughing.

"I heard that shit you nasty motherfucker." She said and I laughed.

"Gotta give her what she wants." I cheesed.

"That's why her and the girls so damn spoiled. Because you give them everything they want." Briana said mocking me and i laughed shaking my head. It was true though.

"Whatever you'll feel it whenever you have a kid." I told Bri and she shook her head.

"I don't know if I really want kids no time soon." She said and I frowned then Kiara walked out.

"What? Why not?" I asked leaning against the locker as she put her hair up .

Briana shrugged. "Kids aren't really .. something I've dreamed about having. Like I don't mind watching y'all kids though. But as far as having some of my own , I don't know. Maybe it'll come to me one day." She said and I sighed.

"You told Madison about this?"

"Yeah but not everything I just told you so don't go saying shit to Lee. You know how they talk and she will tell Madison. I wanna tell her myself. Even though its gonna hurt her." Briana said.

"Fucking right its gonna hurt. Madi been wanting kids bro."

"How you know?" She turned around facing me.

"My girl." I smirked and she laughed causing me to laugh.

"See what I mean." She said.

"Yeah yeah. Don't worry you'll change trust me. And if she slip up pregnant , you may not like it at first but when you first see the baby and hold him or her , your gonna fall in love I'm telling you. Thats how i was with Lindsey. Now look at her." I said and Bri nodded.

"True. But let's get outta here before coach come and beat our ass." She said and we both laughed walking out. When we went on the court , I seen Leh'Lani , her sister Janae , and 2 other girls coming inside.

"Aye Erica look at your little girlfriend." Kiara said and everyone laughed and I shook my head. I don't even want to see this girl right now.

Leh'Lani looked at me and blew a kiss. I rolled my eyes stretching. "Alright y'all strech and we're gonna start." Coach said.

I went off to the side stretching and closing my eyes. "Hey." Someone said. I instantly recognized the voice and knew it was Leh'Lani.

"What Leh'Lani?" I said looking away and she got infront of me.

"I just wanted to say hey. You know , since you didn't come - "

"I don't have time for this Leh'Lani. I'm gonna this again , don't fucking text , call , FaceTime , look at me or anything any more! Your fucking crazy and I don't have time for your bs. I'm married and I'm a family woman so therefore , get the fuck out my life." I said and she laughed and stepped closer.

"You don't want to do this Erica." She said and I stepped back.

"Actually I do. Leave me alone." I said and she glared at me.

"Fine. Have it your way." She said and walked off. I looked at her ass in her yoga tights and it was fat. Real fat.

I shook my head and headed on the court where we was separated on teams.

This first time , I'm out so right now I'm sitting on the bench with 3 other girls and waiting to get in. I looked at Leh'Lani and she was looking at me and once she realized I was looking , she smirked bending over. I checked her out for a bit and laughed looking away.

I need my baby right now.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I ringed the doorbell then seconds later , Raman's daughter Gabriella opened the door.

"Aunt LeeLee!!" She squealed and I smiled picking her up and kissed her.

"Hey my baby girl! Where's your daddy?" I asked and she pointed to the kitchen. I put her down walking inside drinking some of my Starbucks and closed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen.

"Mommyy!!" The girls screamed and got down running to me. I hugged all threee of them and kissed them.

"Did you guys be good for Uncle Ram?" I asked and they nodded eating their strawberries. Ma'Leah's curly hair was all over face. I moved it out her face and picked her up.

"Did she cry?" I asked Raman and he shook his head.

Raman is my older cousin. He's a single parent with a 4 year old daughter named Gabriella.

"Not much. She didn't go to sleep till like 11 looking for Erica. All she was saying was , daddy!" He said and i laughed kissing Leah and she laid her head on my shoulder.

At least I'll have my babies.

___________________________________________________

° Leh'Lani ? 👀

° What's your take on Erica ?

° Comment your thoughts . 💕