Chap. 1

× Erica , Lee , Lindsey , Naveah , & Ma'Leah In Multimedia ×

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 YEARS LATER

~~~~~~~~~~~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

2 Months Ago ...

"I now pronounce you , Mrs. and Mrs. Brown. Erica , you may now kiss your beautiful bride. I know you been waiting for this since we started." Everyone laughed including Lee and I and I grabbed her waist pulling her to me kissing her lips passionately.

After we parted , everyone cheered. I grabbed her hand then Lindsey , Naveah , and Ma'Leah ran up to us. I picked Naveah and Lindsey up carrying them while Lee held Ma'Leah.

We walked down the aisle with our kids smiling down and everyone cheered. Seeing our family and friends here , is such an amazing feeling.

I'm now married to the official love of my life. No more playing around being a hoe anymore. I'm married , got 3 beautiful daughters , and I got my basketball back.

Lindsey and Naveah are now 4 years old and Ma'Leah is now 2 years old.

Because of me being on this team called " The Panthers " , we hella good and I'm getting hella popular and famous. With that happening , that means paparazzi and shit.

Also means moving. So we moved to Florida and got these 2 story house. Would've thought that we would've got a mansion or something , but nahhh ain't finna waste our money on dumb shit like that. That's too much of a bill. My money long , but I'm not gonna spend it on shit like that. We also sold our cars so that now , we only got 2 cars. 

I got everything I ever wanted. A beautiful wife and family. Can't ask for anything else.

2 Months Later ..

"Baby don't do this please , I swear she didn't mean shit to me. I wasn't even thinking about it at the time." Lee pleased holding onto my arm. I continued packing a suitcase of clothes.

Your probably wondering why I'm packing and why Lee is literally pleading for me to stay home. Well , it's because she cheated on me 2 days ago. I don't know why she just telling me shit though.  She went to a club with some friends and cheated on me with another woman. And she wasn't no stud. It was another fem. Y'all would've thought it would've been me cheating , but its not. And that's hella surprising. I'm done wit that cheating shit.

I got a family , and I can't go back to that. I want to be down for one woman but that woman has to be down for me also. 💯

I don't want to divorce Lee because for 1 , I love her to much , and for 2 , we just got married.

We just need a small break , and things should be back to normal by then.

~  ~

"Erica your not leaving me!" Lee yelled. I scoffed zipping up the suit case and put it on the floor walking to the door. I made my way downstairs and Lee followed.

"ERICA COME BACK HERE!" She screamed. I continued walking until I made it to the front door. As I was about to grab the knob , Lee pushed my hand blocking the door. I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Lee , I don't have time for this shit man. Just let me go and you just got to bed." I said and she shook her head running into my arms.

"Erica just don't go please. I'm so sorry I swear she wasn't anything. Don't leave I swear I'll go crazy baby , don't leave us." Lee pleaded.

"Then why the fuck you did it?"

"I-I don't know. I guess I was just in the mood , tipsy , I don't know. Can we just put this behind us and focus on our future together please?" She asked and I sighed. Sound just like me. I can't say shit though because everytime I would say some shit like that , she takes me back.

I sighed dropping the suit case. "Fine." I mumbled.

"Your .. Your not leaving?"

"Nahh .. ima stay." I said and she smiled jumping into my arms. I laughed hugging her back.

"Omg babe I love you so much. I'm so so so so so so sorry." She said.

"I love you too. Next time , I'm coming to the club with you. You hear me?" She nodded.

"Yes daddy." She said and I smirked grabbing her ass.

"Don't start something you can't finish baby girl , don't start something you can't finish." I warned.

"Maybe I could though." She smirked feeling my abs. I picked her up.

"We'll just have to see bout that then." I said and she laughed kissing my neck. I can tell she missed the D.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I'm so glad Erica isn't leaving. I really was gonna go crazy if she would've left me and the girls.

I didn't mean to cheat on her with the other chick. Hell , she wasn't even good. Nobody can put it down the way Erica does. 😏

_____________________________________________________

° Glad they didn't break up ! 😆

° Comment your thoughts my loves ❤