Chapter 28

Sierra's POV

"Princess wake up," I could feel someone shaking my shoulders. "What happened Jay?" I asked as I saw his panic face. "You just screamed in your sleep Princess is everything," Jayden asked and I nodded. "It's just a bad dream Jay I am fine," I said but he didn't seem convinced. 

He patted my head and then made his way out of my room. "Princess start getting ready we have to go out you know that right," he told me as he went out of the room. "Yups," I answered. I went into the bathroom and took a bath. 

As I finished bathing, I dried myself and put on my underwear. Then I made my way to the mirror in my room. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could see that my skin was glowing. That made me smile. I turned to the side and stared at my stomach. It has become a little bigger than it used to be. I can't stop thinking that I am going to have a baby within some months. I kind of scares me. I placed my hand on my stomach. 

"Hey baby, it's mommy. You heard your uncles right, they are so excited to meet you some months. Baby mommy is sorry that you can't meet your daddy. It's fine right baby, mommy is always going to be here for you okay, mommy loves you. I will try to be the best mommy on the entire world baby, I promise," I said and I didn't even realize that I started crying until I felt a tear slide down my face. 

I need to be strong for my baby. Mommy is going to be strong for you baby. "Baby you getting ready right?" mom suddenly asked from behind the door. "Yes mom I am, I need to put on my dress and put on some makeup," I said. Mom told me to hurry up. I finally finished getting ready. 

The necklace that the beast gave me was still around my neck. I ran my hand against the shiny metal and remembered the day he bought it for me. I never had the courage to take it off. It makes me feel like the love he has for me is real. 

I actually left all the jewelry he bought me except this necklace. Oh god how can I love someone who broke my heart? Am I being stupid? I need to stop thinking about this. I took one last look in the mirror to make sure that I looked nice and nothing was smudged. Okay I am ready.

"Wow you are looking amazing Princess," dad told me as I met them in the living room

"Wow you are looking amazing Princess," dad told me as I met them in the living room. "Thank you daddy," I said as he hugged me. "I can see that my little girl has grown up but remember for me you are always going to be my little Princess," he said making my eyes tear up. 

"Come on dad you are making her cry," Aiden said and dad glared at him. He lifted his hands in surrender and we ended up laughing. "Okay people let's get going, Princess you coming in our car right?" Caiden asked and I nodded.

"We are here people," Jayden said as he pulled up in a huge driveway. Wow those people are rich ass people. "Jay do we know those people?" I asked. "I just know that he is dad's old friend. I remember they used to come and spend their holidays in California but I can't really remember everything," Jayden said and I nodded. 

Mom and dad got out of their car at the same time as us and we made our way to the main door together. I stood next to Aiden who was telling me a joke. The door opened but I couldn't see anything as Jayden and Caiden were blocking my view.