Chapter 14

Sierra's POV

"What, you guys are in love? Just a few days ago you were telling me that you don't need a guy in your life and now you are already moving in with him. What is happening woman," Noah started shouting after I told him about me moving out of the apartment. "Boo, that was before he asked me out and you know I really like him and I guess he does too. Anyways, it will be easier for me to move in with him as I won't have to wake up super early to go there and make his coffee," I lied trying to make him believe me. 

I feel fucking bad for lying to him but it's not like I can tell him about the contract. It's forbidden. "Okay, if that makes you happy, love, it's fine with me. Anyways, you are gonna be staying with such a hottie. You are so lucky. How I wish that he was gay," he said with those dreamy eyes. "Oh my god babe you are impossible. By the way will you please help me with the packing?" I asked him with hopeful eyes. He nodded but he had that mischievous smile. 

He is definitely up to something. That's how we spent a whole three hours packing my things. I was so tired and so was Noah that he fell asleep in my bed. That makes me remember when we were in high school when we used to do our homework together. Obviously my dad and my brother knew and let him stay because he is gay. 

Anyways, all I know is that Noah has always been there for me and I have been there for him. In high school, there was a group of girls who bullied me and Noah took care of it. Despite being gay, it doesn't seem like Noah is gay because he has a very masculine character. Maybe that is why the beast thought that we were dating. 

NEXT MORNING 

I heard the door of my room open but I was too lazy to look at who came so I just stayed in my bed. It's probably Noah waking up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IN YOUR BED SIERRA," that was the beast screaming and that made me fall off of my bed. 

"Oomph," and Noah also woke up with a jolt. "What do you mean Xander?]," I asked him still sleepy. "What is Noah doing in your bed angel," he asked trying to calm down and he helped me up. "He fell asleep last night while helping me," I said as if it was a silly question of him. 

He pulled me out of my room and caged me against the walls in the hallway and leaned towards my face. "You are mine and I don't want any other man in your bed other than me angel, is that understood?" he said with anger in his eyes. "Why are you overacting Xander, he is my bestfriend and he is gay. Besides I am not yours. You are unbelievable Mr Delucas," I said trying to remain calm. 

"Well Mrs soon-to-be-Delucas you definitely are mine and I don't like sharing what is mine," he said before leaning forwards and capturing my lips into a mesmerizing kiss. I tried not to respond but awfully failed. 

When I realized that he was kissing me when I just woke up, I pushed him with all the force I have. He looked at me with a frown. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet Xander and what are you doing here anyways don't you have to go to work?" I asked him. 

"Well I came to help you and then we will me leaving for Italy today itself," he said while walking to downstairs. "Wait, we are leaving today," I asked with a shocked look. He simply nodded. How did he even got inside? This man is unbelievable.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower and made my way to the kitchen. The beast was still here sitting on the sofa in the living-room. He never fails to make me feel get lost into his amazing eyes. "Done checking me out angel," he said bringing me back to reality. I denied it and went in the kitchen.