Chapter 16

Sierra's POV 

The whole ride to the dinner place was silent. The beast went into his business mode and talked with his man, Mr Harold James. I was there just sitting and admiring the beauty of city at night. Everything was so beautiful. 

After a long painful silent ride, we reached the venue and the beast finally talked. "Angel during the whole dinner you stick by me okay, I will be introducing you as my fiancee and my personal secretary," he said and placed a little kiss on my cheek. That was so sweet that it made my heart melt. He is being so sweet that it makes me fall more and more for him. How can that even be possible? But what if he doesn't even like me? Oh no! 

"Angel, why are you frowning and you zoned out again," he said frustratingly. I couldn't help but giggle. "What is funny Angel? You wanna laugh, I am gonna make you laugh," with that he jumped near me and started tickling the hell out of me. 

"Stop... stoooooop..... Xander stop... Can't breathe," I was nearly choking and now it was his turn laughing. I looked at his with a frowning face. "You have to admit that this was actually very funny Angel," he managed to say despite his crazy laughter. He looks so good while he is laughing, he looks carefree. I love that side of him. 

"I love to hear your laughter," I said absentmindedly. He looked at me with so much affection, maybe I am just imagining things. When I realized that I said that out aloud, I immediately tried to change the subject. "We should go, they are probably waiting for you," I said. "It is fine to be a little bit late Angel, It's called being fashionably late," he said and winked at me and then made his way out of the car. 

Then he put his hands forward to help me out. These heels are going to kill me tonight. I wasn't even going to wear heels but those look so nice with the dress. I slowly placed my tiny hand into his and got out of the car. 

As soon as I came out, I heard clicking and saw flashes. Okay the paparazzi is here. The beast held me by the waist and then we posed for a few pictures and got inside when the beast saw that I was getting uncomfortable. 

"Welcome Alexander, it's been so long," the man in the black suit who looked to be in his fifties greeted me and the beast. "Thank you Angelo, sweetheart this is Angelo Russo, the investor. And Angelo this is my fiancee Sierra," he said looking down at me. "It is a pleasure meeting you sir," I said and he took my hand and kissed the back of it. 

"The pleasure is all mine Sierra please call me Angelo, I can't believe that you settle down Alexander. My wife won't believe me," saying this, Angelo left us. "He seems really nice," I said and the beast just nodded and we made our way to the other guests. 

"Hey Alex, where have you been? Who is the beauty next to you? Hello I'm Leonardo Diesel," he said while kissing my hand. "Back off Leo, this is my fiancee, Sierra, Angel this is Leonardo my best friend," he said. "Nice to meet you Leonardo," I said with a big smile. "If you ever get bored of him, I will always be available," he joked but I could feel the beast tense up. "What happened babe," I asked looking at him but he just gave me a cute little smile. 

We have been here for three hours now and Xander has been by my side the whole time. I feel that the name beast is not doing justice to his behavior but it suits his looks. Never, let's continue calling him beast. 

The beast just went to talk to a group of young businessmen leaving me at the table. He was so sweet that he made sure that I was okay to be on my own before leaving. He is just so caring. 

"Hello beautiful, mind I ask why are you here all alone?" said the very attractive man who came and sat next to me. "I am Sierra, the fiancee of Alexander Delucas," I said extending my hand to shake hands with him but he turned my hand and placed a kiss on the back of my hand. Every man here are real gentlemen.