Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to BucketListing. She was the one who got me to (forced me) to join wattpad so without her I would not be here writing and enjoying myself or getting to meet some of you amazing people! We used to write together outside of wattpad (Although she was already writing on here). Until one day she told me about this site. I was extremely hesitant at first because I was very self conscious about my writing. But after a bit of "Friendly Persuasion" she got me to make one and here I am! So thank you so much to her! She is currently writing a 1D fan fiction called Once Upon a Backup Bassist so you guys should really check it out!

And now back to your sort of regularly scheduled chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sure Luke. She probably took the bus back. She likes to talk to the people on it." I said for what seemed like the one-hundredth time. We just finished up downtown and are on our way back and he keeps asking if 'I'm sure Marren didn't need a ride back.'

"Alright, i'm just making sure. I don't want her coming after me because I left her downtown at night." He let out a deep sigh.

"She wouldn't come after- at least I don't think she would- you know what, it's okay because she left early anyways." He shot me a very worried unsure look, his shear fear of Marren poking through. He turned back to the road not speaking another word but instead turning up the radio. He smiled as the song grew louder.

"My hearts a stereo! It beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-o-ote!" He yelled out singing in the worst possible voice he could manage. After that he let out a wondrous laugh that filled the car with more joy than the music could ever have done. Hearing his 'singing voice' and his laugh just made me burst out into a fit of laughter. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him glance over at me. His smile widened a bit and he just sang the next line, this time even worse.

"Make me a radio, and turn me up when you feel low! This melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo!"

"Luke! Stop!" I yelled between laughs.

"NO!" He yelled.

"Fine then!" I overcame my laughter and started the rap portion of the song. I rapped it flawlessly. Even better then I can wrap a present. All the while completely shutting Luke up. Finally when the chorus came I stopped not even out of breath. "Beat that sucker!" I laughed throwing my arms up in victory.

"How in the world am I suppose to beat that?" He asked. "You know what? New song." He switched the radio stations until stopping at another familiar song. The music started and I expected the absolute worst. And I was spot on with my assumptions.

The familiar beginning of Wrecking Ball began to play as Luke put on his best Miley Cyrus impression. Let's just say his puppy dog eyes are better. He turned toward me dramatically running one hand from his neck down his chest. He pulled a very ugly crying face and mouthed the words to the song in obvious attempts to make me laugh, which succeeded.

"Pay attention to the road! You'll get us killed!" I said once again between laughs.

"Well not much killing could happen in our driveway now could it?" He asked. I looked out the window and saw that we had indeed made it back.

"Oh. That was fast." I muttered.

"Why? Are you disappointed that you don't get to spend any more time with dear ol' Luke?"

"That is definitely not why." I stepped out of the car into the evening air. I'll have to remember to thank Marren for taking my backpack with her earlier. I always feel awkward reaching back into a car to grab a bag.