Final Note

Hello Everyone!!

        Before I get into some usual things I wanted to explain the situation I have been in for the past three months. No I did not leave, no I am not planning on leaving, and yes I am completely aware it has been three whole months since that last update. I was not expecting what happened to happen and I was actually very mad it did. 

        Here is what had happened-

        Right as I put up chapter 28 I worked on the last chapter. I felt great and had almost half done! About two days later I went to work on it more. Unfortunately, the chapter had deleted. I was very bummed out but I worked on it again. The process of it deleting and not saving continued for about two weeks. At this point, I was very frustrated. I contacted wattpad but there was not much they could do to help. They said they could try to fix it or I might have to possibly wait it out. I got to the point after one month to sit down and write out the whole chapter and post it. It took forever because it was planned to be a long chapter. Finally I was done! So I edited and hit publish. But that was even worse because it didn't just not post, but it also deleted the chapter. This happened about eight times. This is the reason this update took three months. And probably the most stressful three months ever.

        Well enough of that! I'm not sure if you all know, but this is my first finished story on wattpad! Actually, ever! So this is super duper exciting for me and I am so glad you all decided to join me on this little adventure! I will be writing more stories now, and I would love if you would join me with those as well! But don't feel obligated to! I know that many of the people reading this story are here for just this story and not my others and that is completely okay!

        In terms of a sequel, I do not currently have any planned. I don't really see a full sequel to this story (at the moment) and I don't want to drag it out more than it needs to be dragged out. But I may or may not write some one-shots for it and you are very much welcome to write your own for it!! I might even hold a contest for it in the summer. Not sure yet!

        But I just wanted to thank you all again for being so amazing! You all inspire me to continue writing not just to do it, but because I enjoy it, and I know so many others also enjoy it and making others smile is something I love! So thank you for being here and supporting me and this story and I hope to see you in my others! 

        I love you all!

~El