Encountered Meet

Bethanys POV-

*text message

Bethers💜: Wanna meet at Starbucks at 1?

Aria💘: Sure! See ya then.

After a few minutes off of Instagram I decided to get ready. It was 12'o clock and I was hungry. I run downstairs and grab a breakfast bar. I quickly eat it and throw the wrapper away. On my way to my bedroom I stop a Briddy's room to borrow her flat iron. Briddy is dressing up Marin in her bedroom. When I walk in Marin waddles to me and hugs my leg.

"Awww Marin!" I say and she waddles back to Briddy.

"Hey can I borrow your flat iron?" I ask Briddy.

"Sure! Just make sure you give it back!!" She yells as I take the flat iron and walk out the door.

I take a quick shower and do my normal makeup routine with a Mac's Fantasy of Flowers lipstick. I love this pinkish lipstick. (Idk if thats her fave or not) I dress in my favorite Brandy Melville crop top and high waisted shorts. I top it off with my favorite coral converse. I straight my hair and put it in a side ponytail. I rarely put my hair in a ponytail so I took a pic of it and posted it on Instagram and twitter with the caption: "Going to the mall today! Surprisingly, Im wearing a pony tail which I hardly do."

(Time: 12:45) "Oh my gosh I gotta go!" I grab my favorite purse from Forever 21 and put my money, phone, keys, the Mac lipstick I used earlier, and girl essientials.

"BYEE MOM! IM GOING TO THE MALL WITH ARIA! I'LL BE BACK FOR DINNER!!" I yell and close the door behind me.

I got to Starbucks first and decided to order and not wait for Aria because I was starving.

"One cotton candy frappe with a mozerella panini." I say to the cashier.

"That will be $6.45" she says and I hand her the money. (I dont know the exact price just saying)

I walk to the table and eat my sandwich when I get a text from Aria.

Aria💘: Can't go, my parents made me stay home and study...😩

Bethers💜: Thats okay we hang out next week.

I sigh and stand up to throw my sandwich wrapper away. When I bump into someone causing me to spill my frappe all over my favorite shirt.

"I am so sorry!" the person I bump into says.

I turn and face him and my eyes lock with his.

"Hello? Im sorry! I'll buy you a new shirt and drink!!" he says.

"Y-Y-Your Connor Franta!" I say.

"Yes I am. Now let me buy you a new drink. Is that uh a Cotton Candy Frappe?" asks Connor.

"Yea..." I say still standing with my shirt drenched in frappicino.

"Here" he hands me a new cup.

"Thanks" I respond.

"Oh um, heres my jacket." Connor says and wraps the jacket around.

"Thanks" was all I could say.

I felt disgusting and sticky and didnt know what to do.

"Um, let me go buy you a new shirt. shall we?" he asks.

"Uh, Connor your jacket?!" I say.

"Thats fine. I'll wash it later." he smiles.

Luckily, there was a Forever 21 across Starbucks. I grab my purse and my drink and we head over there.

"Oh and by the way I'm Bethany," I say.

"I know." he replies "I follow you on twitter and I seen your videos before even though I'm not a girl"

I smile. He watches my videos! I think and fangirl inside. We walk into Forever 21 where I purchase some new clothes. I go and pay when he stops me and says, "Remember? I owe you." I just smile and go back to the fitting room to change into my new clothes.

Thanks!" I say when I walk out.

"You have a good fashion choice." he says grinning. I just blush and look away.

Connor's POV-

How could I be so stupid to spill a drink on THE Bethany Mota? Shes even prettier in person.

Bethany's POV-

"Im just gonna stay and shop here wanna follow?" I ask him

"Sure" he smiles. After walking in and out of we several stores we were tired. Then we exchange numbers. He puts in "Con da Bon 😉" as his contacts.

"I had fun." he said. I just blush. Suddenly, he holds my hand and I blush again.

"Do you wanna come to the Bon fire with me Saturday?" he asks.

"Sure" I try to say without hesitated. "Great" he replies and kisses my cheek. I blush again. Gosh, Bethany keep it together.

"Do you need a ride home?" he asks.

"Yes please" I say and we walk out still holding hands.

When we get to his car he opens the door for me. What a gentlemen.

"Why thank you" I say.

"My pleasure" he says taking a little bows. I giggle and give him my address.

"Thanks for the ride Connor!" I say and hop out.

When I get to my bed room I get a text:

Con da bon😉: I miss you.. so pick u up on Saturday?

Bethers💜: Miss you too cutie and Sure! xx

I smile and call Aria about what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the first chapter! If you ship them then vote for my story please! And follow me on Instagram: @themotafrandom.

~3.4.14~