Eighteen

I watch the girls dance on stage as the girls and guys cheer. I smile and cheer along.

Once the girls come backstage after their show, Lauren instantly kisses my lips and smiles. She then skips over to the food bar and starts picking out essential vegetables and hot dogs.

"So, Y/N! You and Lauren are getting serious huh?" Dinah asks. I smile.

"Yeah kind of." I laugh.

"You guys are honestly so cute. I can't handle it." She laughs. I look over at Lauren as she dumps chocolate on some strawberries.

"I really like her. A lot." I say.

"I can tell." She smiles. Camila runs over and smiles at her phone.

"Kendall wants to meet." Camila smiles. I smile.

"Oh! She texted me hold up." I open my phone to see several messages from Kendall.

Kendoll 👶🏻: yo that Camila girl you hooked me up with is hot asf

Kendoll 👶🏻: are you home?

Kendoll 👶🏻: okay well I'm gonna come over, you're probably asleep anyways.

Kendoll 👶🏻: um, so you're cars in the driveway, but I knocked on your door several times and I got no answer?

Kendoll 👶🏻: so I just decided to go inside, don't mean to intrude

Kendoll 👶🏻: you're not even home... where are you?

Kendoll 👶🏻: Y/N I LOOKED IN YOR DRAWER

Kendoll 👶🏻: IM SO SORRY

Kendoll 👶🏻: you have lot of dildos and lingerie tho

Kendoll 👶🏻: Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Kendoll 👶🏻: IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE

Kendoll 👶🏻: HAVE YOU BEEN KIDNAPPED?!?

Kendoll 👶🏻: you left on the tour? WITHOUT ME?

Kendoll 👶🏻: wow... smh

Kendoll 👶🏻: I left my horrible friend Y/N's house

Kendoll 👶🏻: oops that wasn't meant for you

Kendoll 👶🏻: okay okay, I can't lie. I sent that to you on purpose.

Kendoll 👶🏻: Camila has a really nice ass

Kendoll 👶🏻: BITCH WOULD YOU ANSWER ME?

Me: im sorry 😂, i was watching the concert.

Me: you didn't take any of my dildos did you?

Kendoll 👶🏻: YOU CUNT

Kendoll 👶🏻: YOU HAD ME WORRIED

Me: last i recall you're not my mother and I don't need to inform you every time I go somewhere

Kendoll 👶🏻: "last i recall-" BITCH IDC I THOUGHT SOMEONE STOLE YOU AND RAPED YOU

Me: calm down 😂

Me: you locked my door right?

Kendoll 👶🏻: Yess i did

Kendoll 👶🏻: and no I didn't take any of your dildos you sick peverted animal

Me: hey, I need something to please myself

Kendoll 👶🏻: Isn't Lauren you're like, living dildo?

Me: well she doesn't have a penis, so no.

Me: but she is my lover and I think that's better :p

Kendoll 👶🏻: too CUTE

Kendoll 👶🏻: Camila sent me an ass pic

Kendoll 👶🏻: not naked but, just her ass in a tight short pair of shorts

Me: oooo good for you

Kendoll 👶🏻: her ass is NICE

Me: I bet.. you should see it in person

Kendoll 👶🏻: I want to

"Hey who you texting?" I hear Lauren say. I turn around and show her my phone. She gives a small smile.

"Their moving fast."

"Only somewhat." I laugh, "you enjoyed all that chocolate?" I smile, grabbing her waist only a little.

"Oh yeah." She smiles and puts her arms on my shoulders. We make a long eye contact. Her eyes, those gorgeous emerald orbs are the death of me. And though we've only known each other for about three months, I'm beginning to fall in love with her.

Which maybe is a mistake? I mean, she is a huge celebrity that guys and girls would defiantly fall for. So why me? What if I get played?

Lauren leans in my ear and sucks lightly on my ear lobe. "You look amazing tonight." She says softly into my ear sending chills down my spine.

"So do you. Probably sexier." I say, my hands are firm on her waist.

"Maybe you can come back to the hotel with me and we can have some fun?" I feel tingly but yet horny in some odd way. I kiss her neck and nod. She smiles and kisses me passionately. I continue to grab her ass and make sure I put as much force as possible. She moans a little.

"Or maybe we can just go to the bathroom now?" She smiles. I bite my lip.

"Yes please." I say. We start heading for the bathroom and lock the door behind us. Who knew a bathroom can be one of the most sexiest places?

A/N: so so so sorry for being MIA. I was grounded for a while so I wasn't able to publish anything. But I'm here now! I hope you enjoyed!