Eight

"Wow that was amazing!" I say, jumping up and down while the girls chugged a bunch of water.

"Yeah thank god we're done, if I have to do another dance right now, I might just die." Normani says, wiping her mouth and plopping down on the couch.

"For real." Dinah laughs, smiling at Normani. Normani shakes her head.

"Y/N, you did enjoy it right?" Camila asks with a large smile on her face.

"Of course. That's was amazing!" I say, smiling wide. I look over at Lauren who was still drinking her water. I walk over to her, scooting in, pressing my arm to hers.

"Hey." I laugh. She laughs as well.

"You said you wanted to talk after the show?" I smile. She looks shocked.

"Oh yeah, let's go somewhere more private." She somewhat whispers, moving out of the room. I follow behind her, looking at every bit of decoration. We go to the end of the hall and Lauren stares at me.

"Lauren?" I smile. She looks down at the floor.

"Um. I-I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you that I have, I-I have feelings for you..." She says, not looking up at me. I lift her chin up.

"Are you being serious?" I smile. She nods.

"Lolo, I have feelings for you too." I say, feeling a nerve jolt up. My stomach does a flip as well. But seeing her smile widen makes me calm down a little more.

"I want to be with you." She sighs. I nod, waiting to hear the rest.

"But I mean with the tour and all, it wouldn't work." She sighs once more. I shake my head.

"I understand. I want to be with you too." I smile. I lean over and give her a kiss on the forehead. She looks up at me, her face saddening.

"Do you think, do you think it would work?" She says.

"I mean, if want it to work. I'd try my hardest for it to work. But not being able to see you daily, and I mean, we just met in person. It's all kinda hard to do." She nods, grabbing ahold of my hands.

"Well let's wait and see." She says, smiling again. I smile back.

"Yes, let's wait and see." I laugh.

"Let's get back to the girls. They might freak out if we're not there." I laugh again.

"Okay let's go."

*******

We go back to the room and I see Camila and Dinah stuffing their faces with food. Normani is laying on the couch still while Ally was sitting on her phone.

"Why there you guys are." Ally says, pulling me over.

"Yeah, we got worried." Dinah says with a mouthful of food. I shake my head.

"Why thank you Dinah for being considerate." I laugh. Dinah smiles cheekily.

"I was just giving Y/N a tour of the place. You know, letting her see the good side of it." Lauren laughs.

"Well the place you should be touring is the food bar. That place is lit." Dinah says while eating some brownie.

"You hungry?" Ally asks with a pleasing smile on her face.

"Nah, I'm good." I say, making a gross face towards Camila and Dinah. Lauren sits down beside Ally.

"Well girls, I better get back to my hotel and rest a bit. You guys don't have a show tomorrow right?" I ask. They all shake their heads.

"No, we get to just relax here for a bit then we'll be on our way." Normani says.

"Do you think maybe we can go and do things around here? I mean I've never been here before so it would be nice to take a looksy." I laugh. Ally jumps up and down.

"Of course! Meet us here at 9 tomorrow." Ally giggles.

"9? No fam, that's too early." I shake my hand.

"Fine 10. No later." Ally looks serious. I don't want to mess with serious Ally.

"Fine." I whine.

"Bye ya'll!" I wave as I walk out of the room.

"Bye!" They all chime.

"Bye Lolo." I smirk and walk out of the room. Lolo, that's a nice nickname.

A/N: whoop! 2 updates! All cause I love you guys.

Q: what is your favorite subject in school?