Seventeen

I wake up next to Lauren sleeping. Her perfection was just flawless. It made me wonder what was so attractive about me for this girl to fall for me.

I sigh and lay my head down next to hers to hear her slight snoring. It made me giggle. It was adorable.

"Hm?" I hear her.

"Oh shit, baby, did I wake you?" I say, rubbing her head.

"No, well a little. But I don't mind your adorable giggle waking me up." She says in a raspy voice. I smile.

"You're so cute, I can't handle it." I say.

"Well if I'm cute, you must be gorgeous." I smile. She sits up and stretches.

"I have to shower. We're gonna be leaving soon. What time is it?"

"8." I say. She nods.

"Okay, I'll be washing myself." She giggles an adorable giggle.

"Don't have too much fun without me." I laugh. She nods and sways her hips into the bathroom. I am one lucky bastard.

I run into the kitchen and grab out the pancake mix and start cooking. I try to hurry before Lauren gets out so she doesn't feel like she has to help, but of course she's out before I'm done.

"You're so sweet." She says while wrapping her arms around me.

"Why thank you." I say while handing her a burnt piece of bacon. She starts chewing and watches me.

"So, are you excited?" She asks.

"For what?"

"That you're going on tour with us!" She says while lifting her hands up.

"Of course I am! This is gonna be so fun." I laugh while setting the last pancake on the plate. Lauren grabs a plate from the cabinet and starts making her plate.

"When are we gonna tell the fans?" I ask.

"What?" She asks.

"About us? When are we gonna tell them?"

"Maybe, a while down the road." She says. She sits down carefully and starts cutting into the pancake.

"Okay." I say and start eating the blueberries.

"You're not upset are you?" She asks.

I look up at her.

"No? Why would I be upset?" I ask.

"'Cause I'm not telling the fans about us." I smile.

"Why would I be upset about it?"

"I don't know. I just thought-"

"I'm not upset. I think it takes time to announce something like that." I say. She smiles.

"Good." She laughs. I give her an evil smirk.

"We got to hurry, come on!" She says and runs upstairs. Adorable.

A/N: I know... i suck I'm sorry lol
I've been really busy and I've just been living chaos. I've hardly had time to even be on social media as much. I'm sorry ya'll :/

But here you go! I hope you enjoyed, I know it's short but I promise there's more to come :) thank you so much for reading! Bye!