Chapter 4

Mount Justice
Next Day
11.35 a.m

Wally sit on the chair at the kitchen counter. He twirling his spoon inside his cereal bowl. Artemis is twirling her finger on a cup's lid. M'gann is slowly washing the dishes. Conner is watching NEWS with Kaldur.

It seems that most of the prisoners has been sent back to the jail. But there are still quite a numbers of them out there in Gotham. Civilians were advised to not go out after 6p.m.

Recognize
Robin B01

Kaldur and Conner stood up and runs towards the Zeta Beam, along with Wally, M'gann and Artemis. They've been waiting for Robin to come back since last night.

And what they see when they arrived at the tube is a lump of body on the floor.

"Robin!!!" They running towards the boy. Wally, the first one to be arrived kneeling down and raised the boy's head to lean toward his own's body.

His face and skin full with bruises and cuts. Wally slap his friend's cheeks a few times,"Come on mannn. Don't die on us."

Robin grab the hand that was slapping his cheeks, "...KF.. I'm sleeping.. zzzzz" and he continue his slumber.

The team letting out their breath. They were glad that their member is okay despite of his injury and not dying on them.

"Wally, take Robin to the med bay. We need to tend him " Ordered Kaldur to Wally. Wally nods his head and carry Robin to the med bay.

Black Canary tends to Robin's injuries while Artemis and M'gann are waiting outside. They met with Black Canary when they were on their way to the med bay. The door for the med bay wasn't fully closed. They purposely makes space for it so the people waiting outside could heard about Robin's status.

"He's fine. He got a few clean cuts here and there, bruises and empty stomach. It's a wonder that he could still have a fight. Anyway, I'll give him an IV drip. " Black Canary go to look for the supply before she could heard a footsteps coming towards the med bay.

A commotion could be heard inside the bay, "No, you can't go in there." "Let him rest" "wait!!"

A black figure stand in front of the opened door, the Dark Knight.

"Is Robin here?" He walks inside and looks on the bed. He walks towards his protege and about to reach him.

Black Canary hold Batman's arm, "Hold on. Your kid needs to stay here until he totally fine." Batman groans.

"Did he told you?" Batman gives a bat glares.

"No, he didnt. But you can see it" Black Canary gives him a DONT-YOU-DARE stares.

"I can see him. Now, step aside." Batman grab Black Canary's arm and throw her across the room and hit Kaldur and Conner. Black Canary push a button during the fall and it signaling the Watch Tower.

Batman reach for Robin, he hold Robin's right arm and electrify him from his glove.

"AUUUFFFF!!!" Robin wake up in shocked, again. His eyes wide open, trying to process the situation that just happened on him. He see Batman stand up by his side, he could see a spark of electric on his glove. Robin sigh and rubs his eyes.

"Clayface at Point B832-CK. Hurry or he'll escape." Batman walks outside but Wally block him.

"I'm sorry Batman, but Robin needs to rest. He won't go with you."

Batman glares, "Step aside kid. I'm not playing games"

Robin walks like a drunk old men to his mentor. He grip on Batman's cowl so that he won't fall down. Batman grab Robin's arm and trying to get passed the young speedster.