Chapter 3

Mount Justice
11.46 p.m

The members are still in the living room. It's been a few days since they had their last mission. Maybe the world is in peace now, except for Gotham.

They are playing Jenga while waiting for Robin. They know he might not coming back today, but they have a hunch he'll be back. They're playing some game to make themselves awake.

It's Wally's turn. He's trying to take a block from the lowest part of the Jenga. It's hard. With his superpower, he vibrates his finger slowly to push and pull the Jenga block away.

"Hey, it's not fair!!" Points Artemis to the block that he took.

"Just admit that you'll lose sweet cheeks. The only rules is not be the one crashing down the building." Wally laugh.

Artemis taking something from her pocket, "Fine, if that's what you wanna play"

She took a small bow and arrow from pocket and target one of the block using her finger.

"That's .... tiny" Say Connor.

"Say hello to Tiny~" she released the arrow and it accurately hit one of the block without crash.

"Aww mannn!!!"

Recognize
Robin B01

"Robin's back" M'gann stand up and saw Robin walks into the living room. He is a mess.

His skin got a few scratches and his cape is torn but what they actually look at was his arm. His left arm is bleeding.

Robin walks towards the couch like he did during this morning. He throw himself on the couch.

"Dude!! Are you okay? What happened?!! M'gann take the first aid kit" Wally runs to his best pal and take a look at Robin's bleeding arm.

"Joker took advantage of me and caught me. He sliced my arm with his knife, but Batman and I managed to capture him. Batman told me to go back first.. I just need some sleep...." Robin's voice turns lower as his eyes is about to shut close.

"My friend, your wound need to be treated first. You need to go to the Medical Bay" Kaldur pat the boy's back.

"No need...Too tired.. You guys can take care of that..zzzzzz" A soft snoring comes afterward. Kaldur sigh.

M'gann runs back to them with the first aid kit. Wally and Kaldur begin cleaning up Robin's wounds and wrap it with a bandage while the boy is sleeping.

"Why didn't he just tell Batman that he need to rest?" Connor asked them.

"Well duhh, it's a Bat Pride. I guess Batman teach him to not show weakness to anyone" Artemis took a blanket and cover the sleeping bird.

"Just hope that he's not needed again tonight" Right after Kaldur hoping for that, a beeping sound coming from the TV.

A visual of Batman pops up. He seems to be driving a car, the Batmobile. He looks around and saw Robin on the couch, sleeping.

"Wake Robin up. He turned off his comm" Batman glares.

Kaldur as the leader, he need to protect his team members. He walks in front of the couch, covering Robin, "Wait sir. Robin is not in a condition to fight. You can request us to go instead"

Batman squint his eyes, "Did he said so?"

Kaldur stutters, "N-No. But we could see he already reached his pyshical limi-"

"ROBIN! WAKE UP!" Batman using his loud voice to wake the bird up. Robin groans in his sleep, but he is still asleep.

"Sir, give him time to rest-" They could see that Batman is pushing a button on his glove before Kaldur finished his talk.

A loud beep was heard behind their back before a scream could be heard coming from that direction as well.

Robin screaming and wake up. His hand is taking something from his ear. His comm, the loud beeping coming from the comm that was previously turned off by him.

Robin looks around and see Batman on the TV, "What was that for?!! Oww..." Robin rub his own ear.

"Scarecrow has been spotted in the sewer. Get on your feet now. Meet me at Point A308-1" Batman turned off his communication.

Robin rubs his own face before he stand up. He stretch his body and go to the kitchen. He drink a glass of milk and walks toward the Zeta Tube.

Wally run past him and block his way, "Hold on Mr Wonder. Are you sure you're in a good shape for a fight?"

Robin yawns and asked a stupid question, "Yes I am, why shouldn't I?"

Wally roll his eyes, "Dude!!! You're exhausted that's why! Are you trying to give your life away?!"

Robin chuckles, "I appreciate your concern KF, but I'm totally whelmed right now. See ya" Robin runs into the Zeta Tube before Wally could even reach for him.

"ROB!!"

Recognize
Robin B01

Connor pats Wally's shoulder, "He'll be fine"

A worried expression could be seen from Wally's face.

A light steps could be heard and a door connected from the hallway to the living room opened. Black Canary walks in and she looks around.

"Where's Robin?"

The team members look at each other before Kaldur speak, "We need to talk to you about something, about Robin."

Black Canary cross her arms and look at the team for the explanation

"Well, Robin....."