Extra

3 Days Later
Mount Justice

The team's relaxing in the living room. Wally's munching his cookies and looks around, "Where's Robin?"

"He's going out with Batman" said Kaldur while looking at the TV, Artemis keep changing the channels.

Artemis stopped at the Gotham Channel, "Oh!"

Conner raise his head in curious while petting Wolf. M'gann walks to the living room centre from the kitchen.

"What is it Sweetie?" Wally stares at the TV, a reporter is running across the street and the cameraman is running behind the reporter.

"Don't call me that, Baywatch. Look" She points her finger, "Bruce Wayne and his ward, Dick Grayson"

All of them looks at the visual. The reporter asking the two some stuffs but they looks annoyed. Bruce and Dick is wearing their normal attire. Bruce is wearing a blue short sleeve shirt while Dick is wearing a black hoodie.

"You likes him?" Wally asked.

"No idiot. He's my classmate, and that reporter is the famous-annoying-reporter named Mike Gullin. He always trying to find flaws in Bruce and always disturb Dick during school" Artemis annoyed.

"That's a one big stalker" Wally said.

They continue watching the show called Celebrity News.

----------------

The cameraman is running behind the reporter, Mike. He's recording it LIVE while Mike is using his mic to talk.

"Well well welll~ Look who we have here. It's our very own Bruce Wayne of Gotham and his ward, Richard Grayson"

Mike runs close to Bruce and Dick. He raised his mic to his own before he turns it to Bruce.

"Hello there Mr Wayne. Nice weather today. What takes you out for a walk? Did you lose your market value~?

Bruce looks annoyed, he raise his hand, showing that he's not interested to be interviewed.

"Not now Mike. I'm going for a walk with my son."

Mike smirks, he found a new target to play with so he could get load of cash from his job. He push his mic to Dick after he asked some question,

"So, Richard Grayson. How're you?"

Dick and Bruce ignore the reporter and just walks away to the location they're looking for. Mike frustrated, he walks past Dick and block him.

"Now now Mr Richard, it's rude to ignore the elder"

Mike face himself to the camera,

"See~ A poor spoiled child doesn't know how to treat elder. He doesn't have to respect others ever since he went to Wayne's"

Mike dramatically shows that he was sad. Dick's loud voice could be heard from the back, "Hey!"

A hand pats on Mike's shoulder, Bruce sigh, "Mike, not today, okay? I'm having some quality time with my son"

Mike raise his eyebrow sarcastically, he ignore Bruce and keep asking Dick,

"So Richard, Mr Wayne keep calling you as his son but you knew you ain't fully adopted yet, aren't you? Did you get spoiled by Mr Wayne? How did you get yourself adopted by Mr Wayne? Did you beg for it? I mean, what is the possibility of the richest guy in the world wanted to do with a circus guy, right? You must be chasing for the cash, of course"

--------------------

Artemis's eyes widen. Wally stood up, his popcorn bowl dropped on the floor. Kaldur, M'gann and Conner froze from the reporter's statement.