Part 14- Waking

Integra woke feeling... sore. Eyes seemingly glued shut as she wiggled the muscles in her legs. Now she felt it. The twinge of pain. The soreness. Integra gritted her teeth at the feeling, trying to relax for some relief. 

Deciding her back would be comfier, she shifted her weight to her elbows to push herself up. Integra found her muscles far more fatigued than she thought before collapsing back down. Determined now, she began again when what felt like steel, bring her back down. Cursing, Integra cracked her eyes open to see him. 

Alucard. He'd done this to her. Made her a soft tumbling mass blonde and flesh.

Involuntary flashes of last night overtook her, sending a tingle just below her navel. Her face flushed as realization struck her. They had mated last night. She allowed him to mate her. She'd wanted him to. Craved it. As the memories of last night settled in her forethought, Integra immediately tried to push them away. 

Using her pillow as leverage, she pushed her face into the plush of her pillow to rotate and was met with a pale chest hard and cold as marble. Integra flipping herself like a fish out of water before collapsing back. Heaving embarrassingly from the effort, her bare breasts rose and fell through peaks of messy yellow hair. Bringing her eyes to the strong arm around her waist, up to the muscular shoulder, up to the long neck to an impossibly chiseled jaw and sunken cheeks. Black and red eyes watched her through lose waves of silky raven hair. Butterflies flew behind Integra's belly button as he watched her. Suddenly feeling small, she averted her gaze - something she hadn't done since she was a child.  

Feeling an unspeakable pull, she glanced back to the vampire King. They stayed like; Gazing at each other, letting the world fall around them. His sharp ghostly cheekbones caught the shadows making him look almost as dangerous as he was. As well as breathtaking. Upon further inspection, Integra saw he too was completely naked. 

Shivers of warmth traveled to Integra's womanhood. Alucard brought his white tattooed hand to her cheek, using his elongated fingers to brush away the hair from her face to behind her ear. Tracing her ear, his fingertips tickled her jaw with the whisper of a touch. Tracing till his pointer finger laid on her fleshy lower lip, pressing to open her mouth just enough to insert his finger. Without thinking, Integra brought her tongue to meet the tip of his finger, down to the pad, before looping her tongue over his fingernail and back around. 

The bed vibrated as Alucard moaned his approval, never taking his red-rimmed eyes off her. Alucard removed his finger to bring to her nipple, which grew harder under his gaze. He pressed her numb with his wet finger and made a little swipe causing Integra to moan.

In a black flash, Alucard was on her, his mouth dominating hers. He moved and molded his lips, pressing making hers feel bruised. Flicking her nipple Integra released a groan Alucard greedily swallowed. He pinched her nipple, rolling it slowly, leaving Integra to whimper as Alucard played with her. Alucard continued to kiss Integra deeply not allowing much space as he tuned her body like an instrument he was ready to use. Integra just laid writhing as Alucard took her whimpers and moans from her. His sensual touch earning a louder reaction, further feeding his hunger of her pleasure. 

MmmmMmmmm was all Integra could get out as Alucard tweaked and pulled at her, harvesting her most intimate noises. She attempted to roll away and free her tender nipple but was met with a tighter pinch resulting in a small yelp.

"I've waited far too long for you to get away. You are mine to toy with, as I am eternally yours." Alucard's voice was deeper somehow, coated in sleep and arousal. 

"But I-I'm sore. Alucard," Integra finally got out. Alucard leaned away to gaze at her. His smoldering eyes looked for something before they went to where he bit her last night. His mark a permanent brand on her skin. Releasing a sigh he seemed to concede before pulling her naked body to his hard form. After a deep inhale and a lick along the mark on her neck, he eased his grip. Integra's face felt on fire from the blood rushing to her cheeks. Before she could stop herself, she gathered her strength to turned away from Alucard and rushed to the bathroom. 

Closing the door behind her, feeling his eyes on her whole way. The large blue door and decorative brass knob were hardly protection from what was in her bed, but it would have to do. She needed to gather herself. She needed to think. Her eyes slide down to the bite marks on her neck and stayed there as panic welled deep inside her. She needed to get away from here. Get away from him. She needed time to think and knowing he was just on the other side of the door caused her mind to spiral further. Grabbing the plush robe that always hung behind the door, she unscrewed the oversized decorative air vent with the end of a dental tool before pushing her adult body through. She knew she didn't have much time. She knew he would find her. But Integra had met a foe she couldn't yet handle.  Going against the nature of the blood that coursed through her veins, she crawled through the same vents she often did as a child, ran away, leaving a waiting naked Alucard in her bed. 

I Know. Very short update. Again, an experiment to see if people actually care and if anyone is going to read this. Make sure to comment, like and share so I know you guys still care. 

Faith