Part 4- Trust me

~Dedicated to Jay- My Muse, My companion, and Partner in Crime~ 

Alucard walked toward Integra's room, with her in his arms bridal style. Integra just laid in his embrace not completely coherent as to what happened. She thought she was going to win for sure. She wouldn't have agreed to play with him otherwise if she wasn't sure she could win.  She had used the technique taught by her tutor when she was a child. She even defeated her father once with that technique. An unsettling thought crept into the Lady's mind-Did father let me win so I continued the lessons? No that was impossible! It had to be.  A Hellsing wouldn't have willing let themselves lose to anyone- even another Hellsing...

It took Intergra hearing the sound of her bedroom door opening to notice the change in location and her current, rather vulnerable position in her loyal servant's arms. Feeling undignified, Integra squirmed and wiggled to get out of  Alucard's hold and on her own two capable feet. Alucard didn't react to her protests and proceeded to gently place her on her feet next to her bed, right where he wanted her.

"Alucard what is the meaning of this! Why did you have your hands all over me just now! And why are we in my bedroom. And HOW THE HELL DID YOU BEAT ME!" The last question came out as a shout, revealing how shaken and annoyed Integra really felt.

"You lost the game, I won the wager. You are now to do as I desire for the remainder of the week. Those are the terms of our agreement, to which we both agreed to. We are here in your room because this is where I want you...to be. This is where I want you...to start off that week. I was able to achieve victory Master because I have been playing the game since its invention in the Sahara." Alucard replied coolly, not phased by young Maidens outbursts.

"Well, it would have been nice for you to mention that before we started!" Integra spat back, feeling cheated.

"It is not up to the person who proposed the wager to make inquiries after the rules of the wager have been set. That is the responsibility of the challenged to understand their challenge. Now enough idol chatters my Lady. I wish to begin as I have waited for this for quite a while." Alucard cooed softly closing the distance between him and his Master's body.

Integra felt an involuntary clench in her lower region at his words and close proximity. What was that and why did it feel so good? Integra could recall other moments she felt that constriction of her lower abdomen before . Once when she had stormed down the stairs to Alucard's room in a hurry and he wasn't in his normal clothes. The thought had never occurred to her that he even took off his clothes, let alone what he looked like underneath. He somehow looked taller without his shirt- Perhaps more intimidating as if his clothes were just another restriction on this beautiful monster. His back was facing towards where Integra was standing at the bottom of the stairs. He raised his head up and inhaled sharply. Without turning around Alucard hummed to himself and uttered "To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?"

Integra was shaken back to reality by her memory and the implications of her current predicament were beginning to weigh on her. "Alucard... I do not approve of this, whatever it is. I only agreed to play your stupid games because I was bored and thought it would be amusing to me, but now the games are over."

"I couldn't agree more my Lady." Alucard interjected quickly as to stop Integra from continuing. Integra opened her mouth to protest and question but was muted when Alucard's cool hand was suddenly on her cheek. She felt unexplained sparks where he cheek was in contact with his bare skin.  Unable to comprehend how she had gotten here and where this was going, Alucard took her silence as an opportunity to tilt his head to one side and use his red eyes to enamor the young women in front of him. His eyes began to swirl and darken the same way they did when Alucard was hungry. Alucard's eyes followed his own thumb movement across Integra's cheek to her pink lips as he ran his finger across her bottom lip. He then moved so close they both shared the same breath. Alucard's eyes never leaving Integra's agape lips as his said with a voice of velvet "I have wanted to taste you since the day I laid eyes on you."