6

Third person Pov

"So I see we've had a bit of a disagreement about who's next so I have an idea of how to settle this." The maniac said with a horrifying smile that sent chills down Matt's spine.

Chris had finally woke up and noticed Matt tied to the chair next to him. He looked by the other body's and saw the disfigured and bloody body of Hannah. He felt sick to his stomach again and held back his tears. He noticed a big chunk of flesh missing from her arm, where her tattoo used to be.

"You psycho! What did you do!?" Chris screamed with venom dripping in his tone.

The man glanced at Hannahs body and then back at Chris, laughing slightly.

"I gave her a free tattoo removal." He laughed.

Matt was frozen in fear and began to weep at the sight of his girlfriends body. He sobbed harder when he noticed the rest of the bodies and he realized he wasn't going to make it.

"Now then boys, let's get this over with." The man said, pulling out a gun from his waistband and aiming at the blond boys forehead.

"Wait! Please don't! I'll do anything!" Chris yelled in between sobs.

"I'm so sorry, really I am... but that's just how things go around here." The man spoke slowly and meanicingly, walking closer and closer to Chris.

"Please understand it's not personal," He continued. "It's just business."

With that, the psycho shoved the barrel of the pistol in Chris's mouth and looked him straight in the eyes. Chris's blue eyes were overflowing with tears. He didn't want to die, not right now, not like this. The man smiled and cocked the gun. Matt squeezed his eyes shut and looked away.

BANG!

The gunshot echoed off the walls and left Matt's ears ringing. Blood splattered from Chris's head onto the white walls and floor, his head slumped backwards in an unnatural position.

The man turned to Matt and smiled at him.

"So Matt you have two options... We can play a friendly game of Russian roulette... Or I can kill you a different way, which would you like?"

"W-what happens if I win." Matt choked out, still visibly shaken up.

"I'll let you go." The psycho smirked and held up a sleek black revolver.

" The psycho smirked and held up a sleek black revolver

"I'll play." Matt sobbed.

"Now if you so much as point that thing at me, I will gouge your eyes out and shove them down your throat. Got it?" Psycho man threatened.

"Got it."

The man untied one of Matt's hands and handed him the gun. He shot Matt a warning look and Matt sobbed harder.

He spun the cartridge and placed the gun against his temple. His closed his eyes and pulled the hammer back. Matt's shaking fingers brushed over the trigger as he took as deep breath. Matt squeezed the trigger gently and then....

BANG

Matt's blood and brains were splattered from his head. His body fell limp and the psycho laughed loudly. He took the gun from Matt's dead hand and opened the cartridge to reveal that there was a bullet in every slot, except for one, obviously.

Psycho asshole moved Chris and Matt's bodies by the others and pulled out two new chairs.

He left the room and brought back a petite blonde girl with French braids. She didn't even fight him as he tied her to the chair.

"Good girl Jess..." He muttered as he kissed her forehead.

He left again to grab another girl, this one had short brown hair and just like Jess, she didn't even try to fight the psycho. Both girls had given up.

"Alright! We're almost done! Will it be Jessica or Beth?"

~~

Sorry I'm late with the update guys :/ I broke my ankle yesterday at a friends house and I was in the hospital all day. But some good news, I finally found my name on a Coke bottle! 😂

Anyways stay street guys :p love you all ❤