Epilogue

Third person Pov

It had been almost a year since Sam and Josh made it away from the psycho. After Sam talked to the police, they went to the cellar and found the bodies of Emily, Jessica, Ashley, Hannah, Beth, Chris, Matt and Mike. They found the body of the psycho too. He had been beaten to death by Sam.

Josh had a very hard time coping with the loss of his friends, especially his sister's but Sam was always there for him. Sam would occasionally have nightmares but she would call Josh and they would talk all night.

Eventually they ended up getting an apartment together so they could be closer. After about a month, Josh asked Sam out. Then after 10 months of dating Josh proposed to her and they got married almost right after that.

Sam's Pov

I stared at the little white stick in my hand. I placed a hand over my stomach when I saw the little pink plus on the middle of it, indicating that I was pregnant.

I wanted to hope that this one could be wrong but this was the fourth positive test. I was terrified but at the same time I was overwhelmed with joy.

I called my mom and told her the good news. She was very happy for me. Both of my parents loved Josh.

"Sweetie I'm so happy for you!" My mom gushed over the phone. "How are you going to tell him?"

"I have no idea but he'll be home from work soon so I have to go. Love you!"

"I love you too!"

I hung up and ran a hand through my long blonde hair. I wondered if I would have a boy or a girl. I wanted a little girl so bad.

Suddenly I got an idea and went over to the closet in the bedroom me and Josh shared. I dug through several boxes before I found what I was looking for. A teddy bear I had since I was a baby.

I went to the kitchen and placed the teddy bear on the table. Then I returned to the bathroom to collect the tests.

I went to the teddy and placed 2 tests on either side of it. I glanced at the clock on the wall; Josh wouldn't be home for two more hours so I had time to go to the store.

Time skip because writing about shopping is no.

When I returned from the store I noticed I still had an hour until Josh got home. I took the balloons I had purchased out of the package and began blowing them up. The balloons where pink, white and blue.

I blew up all the balloons until I was satisfied then I went to the bedroom to change. I changed into a pink crop top and some black shorts.

Just then, I heard the front door opening and I held my breath in excitement.

"Sam, I'm home!" I heard Josh yell from the front door. "Where are you baby girl?"

I waited a few minutes to greet him. I waited until I was sure he found everything in the kitchen then I went and said hello.

I walked ​down the hallway to see Josh clutching the teddy bear and looking at one of the pregnancy tests.

"You're pregnant?" Josh asked with tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"I am. You're going to be a dad!" I said with a huge smile.

Josh put the bear on the table along with the test and ran to scoop me up in his arms.

"I love you so much!" He cried happily as he spun me around.

"I love you too."

I leaned in to kiss him and he met me halfway. And can I just say, Josh is an excellent kisser.

"You're going to be a great dad." I smiled when we finally broke our passionate kiss.

"And you will be an amazing mother." Josh said, kissing my forehead.

Despite all the hell we've been through, me and Josh found happiness in each other and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

~~

Aaaaaand that concludes this book! Thank you all soooo much for reading and I will make sure to pop out another book asap. I hope you all enjoyed and I will see all you dudes l8ter. <3

-REMEMBER-