5

Third person Pov

"Well Christopher! You're certainly lucky! No one's made it this long so far!" The psycho laughed.

"Wait then that means-"

"Yes Hannah," The man interrupted. "Your time is up."

"No, please don't kill her! Please kill me!" Chris begged, not wanting to suffer anymore. He already had to watch Ashley die, he didn't want to see any more death, he couldn't take it.

"Sorry Chris, that's not how we do things around here, plus I have something special planned for little Hannah."

Hannah glanced at her friends bodies and sobbed, not wanting to die. To make things worse, Mike's dead eyes were staring right at her.

The man I'm running out of nicknames for went over to a cabinet on the other side of the room and pulled something out that Hannah couldn't see. When he walked in front of her, she realized it was some sort of whip intended for torture.

 When he walked in front of her, she realized it was some sort of whip intended for torture

Instead of leather, it has chains with bits of metal poking out of it. When the psycho was busy preparing to whip Hannah, Chris snuck up behind the man and grabbed him.

The man was caught temporarily off guard and dropped the whip.

"Get off me you little shit!" The psycho yelled.

"I'm not letting you kill anyone else!" Chris yelled, grabbing at the psychos neck.

The man was significantly bigger than Chris and pulled his hands off his neck. He turned around and punched Chris so hard in the face it knocked him out cold.

"Now where were we?" The lunitic picked up his whip and turned back to Hannah, who was staring at Mike's corpse.

The man snapped her out of her trance by bringing the whip down hard on her legs. Hannah cried out in pain and the metal peirced her skin. Psycho guy laughed when he saw the blood oozing out of her thighs.

He continued whipping her in different places, such as her arms, stomach, shoulders and even across the face a couple times which disfigured her face.

"S-stop... pleassse..." Hannah weakly begged.

The psycho whipped her across her face again and yelled, "Don't beg me! It's weak!"

Hannah couldn't say anything because of the intense pain she felt all over her body. Then, the psycho caught sight of her butterfly tattoo.

"You know I never liked tattoos. They disgust me." The man explained even though no one cared.

He took out his pocket knife from earlier and stood beside Hannah.

"Most people regret getting tattoos a year or so after they get them, then they have to go through the painful and expensive removal process. But why do that, when I could just do it for free!"

He placed the blade at the top of her tattoo and began cutting off the inked skin. Hannah looked away and sobbed, nearly passing out from the pain she was in. Her arm felt like it was on fire as the man continued to cut her tattoo off.

"There! All done!" The man exclaimed happily as he tossed the piece of flesh to the side, not caring where it landed. "I'm surprised you're still alive, so I'll just make this quick."

He pulled out his pocket knife and stabbed it into her neck in one swift motion. Hannah could barely react because the blood quickly filled up her mouth and she coughed it out harshly.

The man pulled the chair with Mike's body in it and dumped it on the floor. He brought the chair next to the dying girl and pulled her by the rest of the bodies.

He giggled and went to the room where the other survivors were being held and picked out his next victim.

He brought back a boy, or a man I guess who was kicking at the psycho. The psycho pushed his victim into a chair and tied down his wrists. He also picked up Chris, who was still passed out and tied him back in his original chair.

"Now then, will it be Chris or Matt?"