Pain and Pleasure

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” James almost tripped running down the stairs. He’d never heard his friend so legitimately angry before. It was a good thing no one else was in the house.

         The hinges of the front door were still rattling from being slammed, but the culprit was nowhere in sight.

        “Aleks?” James called out cautiously, not a second before he heard glass shattering from what sounded like the kitchen. He approached the arched entryway slowly, peaking around the corner to see the tall boy with his back to James surrounded by the broken shards of a glass and small puddles of the water that occupied it. “Aleks!”

          Aleks took a deep breath—James could see his shoulders rise and fall significantly—before he turned around.

        “Accidentally hit it with my elbow,” he said in a quiet voice, but an unnatural rage was etched into his normally peaceful face.

        A spot of crimson pulled James’s eye to the aforementioned joint. “You’re bleeding,” he pointed out gently, taking small steps towards Aleks, as if the Russian were a wild animal.

     Aleks closed his eyes and let James take his arm—his hand balled into a tight fist at the end—and wipe away the blood with a clean napkin he grabbed off of the counter.

    “It wasn’t bad,” James told him, twisting Aleks’s arm so that he could see the incision. “Just a little cut from the glass. It’s already stopped bleeding.”

      Aleks opened his eyes slowly, like he was waking from a dream. “Thanks.”

   “No problem.” James bent down to pick up the pieces of glass. “So, uh…I’m usually the angry one.”

     Aleks scoffed at the joke, then sighed. “It’s Eddie,” he spat. Usually the name sounded like velvety chocolate on his lips, sweet and comfortable and strong, but now it sounded as bitter and strained as lemon juice. “He—god, how could he be such an asshole! He spied on us, and then told Kevin, and then Kevin told me. I can’t even—how the fuck could he do that? To his best friend, of all people?” He groaned, pulling at his hair.

       “Hey….” James dropped all of the bits of glass into the trashcan with a loud thunk. “I’m sure he was just worried. Or curious. Or both.”

        “Yeah, but that doesn’t make it okay,” Aleks shot back.

         “No, it doesn’t.”

          They were both quiet for a minute.

          “Do you, um, want to, talk about it?” James had never been very good at comforting people, but at least he gave it a shot. That counted for something, right?

      “No.” The look Aleks gave James was as fiery and piercing as a flaming arrow. “I want something else.”

         Door slammed. Shirt on the floor. Aleks snaked an arm around James’s head and wrenched their lips together again, teeth colliding painfully, but apologetic massages with tongues more than made up for it. James pushed the smaller man against a wall, rattling the posters that hung around the room. He pulled away and let his jaw fall to Aleks’s beautifully pale neck, biting with the same ferociousness as when Aleks ripped James’s shirt right off of his back—James decided that he’d never really liked that shirt, anyway.

         His jaw cracked as he began to move down Aleks’s bare chest, but the younger shoved him in the chest.

        “I wanna go right to it,” He growled, eyes dark with vicious desire.

       James nodded mutely, pulling his friend roughly by the arm to the bed. The bottle of lube was still on the nightstand from last time, and James grabbed it while Aleks made short work of both of theirs’ pants and boxers with those long, deft fingers.

        Aleks grabbed the bottle and squirted a copious amount in the intended area while James laid himself down. The anticipation shocked through him like electricity, and the adrenaline racing though his veins didn’t stimulate him half as much as the slightly breathless look on Aleks’s face when he glanced over James’s body.

     Aleks swallowed hard, his Adams apple bobbing out of his neck, as he positioned himself. “Ready?”

        “I think s--!”

    Aleks didn’t wait for him to finish, thrusting into him ruthlessly. He pounded into James relentlessly, pulling low moans and grunts from the man’s parted lips. Within seconds, they were both panting, while Aleks slammed into James again, and again, and again.

        With a shout, James grabbed Aleks and rolled over so he was underneath as James buried his teeth in Aleks’s shoulder. Aleks cried out, caught between pain and pleasure, but continued to keep his bony hips grinding against James’, in and out, in and out. James lifted his head and moved it further down to where the cut on Aleks’s elbow had reopened, and sucked off the rose droplets running down his arm. Then, he kissed Aleks, painting the boys pink lips with his own red blood.

         Aleks moaned into the kiss, picking up the pace and going harder than ever. His eyes slipped closed in bliss for a moment, but he forced them open so that he could flip James and end up back on top.

      “Aleks,” James whispered. “Aleks…Aleks…Aleks!” The crescendoing screams blurred into white noise, and Aleks finally allowed his eyes to close as heaven flooded his body. He could see the angels flying on the inside of his eyelids, and he could have sworn one of them looked just like James…as he descended back to Earth, he could hear James hoarsely shouting his name as he orgasmed as well, leaking himself all over both of their chests.

       Aleks slowly stopped moving, staring into James’s beautiful, beautiful eyes, before he let his body sink down next to the older man.

       “That was…”

        “Maybe I should get you angry more often,” James wheezed, huffing quietly at his own joke.

      Aleks cracked a smile back at him, slyly slipping his thin fingers into the other’s hand. “You weren’t so bad yourself, Mr. Rage Master.”

    James smiled too, and for split second, Aleks thought he could detect just a smidge of something other than lust making James’s eyes sparkle so brightly—but then it was gone.

         “You know you’re going to have to talk to him eventually.”

         Aleks grimaced. “Yeah, I know. But right now I just want to hang out here.”

        James bit his lip and lifted his head to put a single butterfly kiss on Aleks’s forehead. “That’s fine with me."

AN: Um...yeah, I don't really have much to say for this chapter, except that it's the chapter I've been wanting to write since I started this story, because if anything I see NovaHD as an angry sex ship ;P So...yeah. Hope you enjoyed. But not too much. That'd be weird. Also, PLEASE leave me some comments! They make me really happy and help me decide which direction to steer the story.

For updates, go to the ’50 Shades of James’ tag on tumblr (you don’t need an account!). To talk to me or to send fanart, you can message me on here, email me at Therealsabertoothtigress@gmail.com, or message me on my tumblr, captainthief.tumblr.com. For a compilation of updates, fanart, and milestones, go to captainthief.tumblr.com/50. On tumblr, I follow every person who’s read this story and reply to pretty much everything I get asked (unless my inbox eats it). Thanks again for reading!