Chapter 2

We arrive at Bryce's house about 10 minutes later. On the way Kat telling me about a new girl she met yesterday Hannah Baker.
"Well I can't wait to meet her" I tell her walking into the house with loud music and drunk teenagers all over each other. I grab on to Kat's arm as fast as I could hoping I wouldn't lose her.
"I'm gonna go find Justin, I promise you that you are gonna be fine I will come find you later" she tells me softly then walks away. I stare after her shocked the only reason I came was for her and she just leaves me and The best friend award goes to I think angrily to myself. I walk into the kitchen to try to find a drink with no alcohol. I accidentally bumped into someone, I looked up to see Jeff Atkins the nicest jock at our school "oh sorry Skylar" Jeff tells me.
"It's ok Jeff" I reply
"Not to be rude but why are you here? You don't usually come to these things" ha asks curiously.
"Kat dragged me here then left me for Justin"
"Oh I'm sorry, well if you need anything come find me" he tells me walking off. I looked at him as he walked away now I know your thinking I thought you only had one friend Kat but me and Jeff are not really friends I just used to help him in algebra since I sat in front of him last year. I find a Sprite and I'm kinda thankful Kat isn't here because she would try to force me to drink a beer.

I've been here for about an hour and is now looking for a bathroom when the one and only Bryce Walker comes up to me and ask's if he can help me with anything.
"Actually yea I was looking for a bathroom and your house huge" I told me feeling uncomfortable from the way he was looking at me. "Here follow me" he told putting his hand very low on my back. We got to door at the end of the hallway only for it to be occupied. "Hey their should be a free bathroom upstairs off my bedroom" he tells me "oh no it's fi-" I start to say only for him to grab my hand and start to drag me up the stairs. " hey I never got your name, I'm Bryce Walker"
"Skylar Smith"
"Pretty name for a pretty girl. Are you new in town?" .. how cliche I think to myself.
"No we have been going to school together since kindergarten" I reply
"So your the girl that always has her nose in a book?"
"Yep that's me" I rely as we get to a clean room. He points me to the bathroom I go in and lock the door. After I finish I walk out to find the door closed and Bryce sitting on his bed. I thank him and try to get out of the room as fast as possible but I feel arms wrap around me and he whispers in my ear " you want to have some fun and get to know each other Skylar?". It sends chills down my back as his hands start to roam all over my body. "I have to go Bryce please let me go" I beg him. He starts to kiss my neck and at this point I'm trying to push him off but he's a big basketball and baseball star and I'm a little nerd girl that's barely 100 pounds. I start to scream but he covers my mouth with his hand and throws me on the bed, he gets on top of me and is kissing and touching me everywhere while I'm crying and begging him to stop he pushes my dress up and pulls down my underwear. I'm doing all I can to push him off and beg for him to stop but he doesn't.
I feel him start to enter me and it's like I go into shock and I can't feel a thing, I'm just numb. Then the door flies open.....