Chapter 1

All I wanted to do tonight was watch the Dolan twins while eating pizza, but Kat is dragging me to a party that her boyfriend's friend Bryce Walker is throwing. I'm an only child and My parents are on a business trip again, it's going on three months since they've been home and a month since I've heard from them, I have been raising myself since 6th grade because they are always busy. I decided to give in and go to make Kat happy since she is the only one I have to talk too.
"Come on, don't be like that you could meet your dream boy tonight" Kat says as I'm looking in my closet lazily.
"I already have met my dream boy" I tell her frustrated that I can't find anything to wear.
"Wait! What! Who?" Kat exclaimed.
"Ethan Dolan" I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"Who is that? Does he go to our school?" She asked.
I looked at her with an unbelievable look on my face "l think I have to rethink our friendship".
I finally found a white and blue floral dress with white heels and a blue purse:

"That's cute but don't you have anything more revealing?" She asked getting up to look in my closet

"No this is the most revealing thing I own" I say going into my bathroom to change.
"Oh no we are going shopping to get you clothes to show off you your body. You could be popular if you didn't cover up so much" she tells me.
"No I'm good being a nobody you don't have to worry about talking to people you can't stand or worrying what you look like"
"Ok whatever let's go".