Chapter 11

Hello Lovelies! I'm back for your update!!

So, let's talk about my new cover... Do you like it? I made it myself now that I know how to! Just thought a change would be nice. I can always go back to the old one if you'd like, just let me know. And majority rules. So I'm giving you gorgeous readers of mine until next week to decide that.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to myheartscontent! Talk about some awesome writing! And telling what is to like about Stand By You! You guys should go check out Sinful Awakening! It's a favorite of mine! So, after this update, go check that out!

Now back to the story...

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!

Christian and Jasmyn face to face!

What do you guys think?

And I may or may not get into too much detail about the Sebastian Serena relatioship. I'm not sure yet.

So, without further ado...

~~~~~~~~

Christian's POV

My fingers are going to bleed soon if I don't stop chewing on them. I've never had a bad habit of biting my nails, but I've never been this nervous before either. Jasmyn makes me do things, like cancel all of my meetings, just so I can see her. I want to be able to scoop her up in my arms and kiss her senseless, but Michael and I discussed what I had to do. I have to earn Jasmyn's trust before I can even think of doing any of the things I want.

I had Trevor move my study in my home from the room next to mine to another room. I want to sleep as close as possible to her, even if the closest I can get is the room beside hers. I would much rather her snuggle up to me before falling fast asleep for me to watch as she lie next to me without a care in the world.

I would do anything in the world for this woman, even download all of the albums of her favorite boy band on my phone for the long drive to Baltimore. I even tried learning the songs, so I could sing along with her, and make her feel comfortable around me.

Lisa has been very forthcoming in all information involving Jasmyn. She told me everything I already knew, and some things I didn't. Like the fact Jasmyn likes her steak medium rare, but orders it medium well if her little sister is with her because Serena gets nauseous; I didn't know that. The past two days, Michael and I have been here at Georgia's. We also can't forget Lisa, who I really like. I can tell she really loves Jasmyn and her family. I can tell that she's still trying to see if I'm lying about anything. I don't believe she was suspicious until I asked her and Georgia not to tell Jazz anything I said.

I could be sitting in meetings all day today instead of seeing Lisa narrow her eyes into slits at almost everything I say, but I would let Lisa stab me with that butcher knife if it meant I could see Jasmyn!

After two days of meticulous planning, the day of the party arrives. Michael left for Georgia's earlier than I did because I had more "emergency" work e-mail's. I was about to leave when Sebastian text and asked if I could come pick him up. Stating he "at least wants to ride in the badass car!" I decided on my way to the address he sent me, that I would let him drive. I knew he had a car and license, he just liked my car more. He had no clue what to do when I got out and tossed him the keys. His face was priceless.