Chapter 7

Hey Guys!

After today, I will only update once a week. I'm not going to set a day though. I do not want to tell you guys I'll update on Mondays, and not be able to update until Thursday. Just know Once a week.

So while you're waiting for me to update, you should go read Musical Other Half by taimeimpala. It's amazingly awesome!

I also wanted to talk to you guys about this chapter. You meet someone new, and see deeper into Jasmyn's heart. 

Are you excited?

Well, the wait is over!

Chrisrian's POV

The people here are actually very nice. I sat at a stone table between the basketball court and the playground so I could watch how they all interacted with one another. I watched the teenage boys jump and hoot when someone slam dunked the ball. I chuckled to myself knowing I was exactly like them at that age. I turned my attention to the playground. All the kids running around, laughing, and playing together.

I wonder if Jazz ever brings Madeline here. Is she one of those kids who would be dragging her aunt over to everything she wanted to play on? Probably not. Jasmyn is probably the one dragging Maddie around. I can hear her now, "Come on Moo! Let's go swing!" or "Race you to the top of the jungle gym!". She is going to be a damn good mother one day. I know she always says she doesn't want kids, but I've seen the way she is with the children in her life. She wants a ton of kids, she just hasn't accepted it yet.

"Hey, Dude. I've never seen you around here before." I heard someone panting behind me. I snapped my head over in their direction to see one of the teenage boys that was playing on the court earlier.

He was a lady killer. I could tell just from looking at him that he broke the girls hearts. He had baby blue eyes and raven hair that was cut short on the sides but longer at the top. Which probably looked a lot better when it was styled. He had on a T-shirt that had the sleeves and sides cut off showing off that he obviously attended the gym, and red basketball shorts hanging off his hips in the way women find so attractive.

"Ugh. I'm not from around here. Just visiting. This place caught my eye, so I decided to do some people watching. Nice slam dunk by the way." I complimented him which caused and arrogant smile to spread across his lips.

"Thanks. No offense, but why are you visiting here? There's nothing interesting in this place, and I can tell you're not from here. Probably have no family here either. Otherwise, you'd be with them instead of looking like a creeper at the park." Wow! Beauty and brains.

"I actually came here on some business. I'm looking to hire a girl from here to come and work for me in Baltimore." I give a very vague version of the truth.

"You sure you're in the right place? Kingston is where I grew up, but it's not really a good place. Most of the chicks here are on drugs and sleeping with everything in site, or a dedicated college student. And the latter is a very rare find here. So, do you have anyone specific in mind, maybe I can give you some info on them." He offered while sitting on the bench across from me at the round table.