Leaving/Lads

Laynie's POV

I took my stuff downstairs and said bye to my mum and dad since they both have to leave for work. After here gone Louis starts telling me what to so.

"Get ready and make yourself look nice!" Louis yelled from downstairs.

I did as told. I hopped in the shower and for out after 10 minutes. I blow dried it and straightened it. If I didn't it would be out if control. I put on little makeup. I put on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a strapless light blue top and a pair of white converse. I double checked in the mirror and headed downstairs. Louis was already outside waiting.

"Shot..." I started saying.

"No! I am the oldest I get shotgun. I know Paul and we will talk. Therefore I get shotgun." He informs.

"You will talk not me." Paul tells him.

"Exactly, now Little bear backseat now." He demands.

"Fine." I mumble and so as told.

******

We got to the airport and were surrounded by fans. Louis immediately grabbed my hand. The fans were on my side and the airport entrance was on Louis side. The entrance was clear except for the security lined up on both sides. Paul let us out in Louis side. Louis hand was still holding mine as he pulled me along. I laughed at all the things the fans were saying. We made it into the airport and were about to bored when a someone yelled something, a fan I assumed directly at me.

"Louis! Why are you with her? She's ugly and fat! She's probably using you for your fame!" She yells making me and Louis turn around to look at her. She was the only fan there that at least noticed us. She's probably gonna be on this plane. This is just fucking awesome. She then looked at me and stepped closer.

"Your worthless. How dare you use him for his fame? Your pathetic! Your ugly and fat! I hope he dumps your sorry fat ass!" She yells and I immediately start crying.

"Paul! Take Laynie on the plane before she hears anything else that's not true." Louis says stepping toward the girl. She does a fan girl scream and hugs him. He pushes her off and that's all I see before a pair of arms around me. These aren't Paul's arms.

"Get off of me! Help!" I scream looking at Paul who is just standing there.

"Hey love. Calm down. I'm Liam I'm your brothers mate. I'm in One Direction. I heard what she said and then Louis asked for Paul to get you. I ran over being the daddy direction I am to help." He tells me.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Laynie, Louis little sister. Thanks for helping me. I don't know why you did. My fatness and ugliness will probably rub off on you." I tell him.

"Laynie don't you ever say that. That's not true. You are beautiful and not even close to fat. I helped because one your my best mates sister and two because I wanted too help a beautiful girl from being told otherwise." He tells me making me smile.

"Thanks Liam. Laynie I'm sorry about her and I made sure she's as far as away from first class as can. Now lets get on the plane and let the others meet my beautiful and skinny sister." Louis tells me as he drags me onto the plane.

Liam informs me that Paul has already taken care of our bags. We get on the plane to see everyone already seated in the back. In first class the seats are the ones where there's two on one side and three on the other. Louis gets the window seat and I'm seated on the outside. Liam sits down on the outside seat of the row next to us. A blonde boy sits down in the middle seat as a curly haired boy climbs over them to get the window seat. A boy with a black hair comes in and sits behind us. I look at them trying to remember where I've seen them before. Oh my god! It's Niall, Harry, and Zayn. I pinch myself so I don't scream. I didn't have to pinch myself when I met Liam because I was crying so that made up for it. The pilot comes on over the speaker telling us were getting ready to take off and to enjoy the nine hour flight.