Big Brother

Let me know what you think! cause if I get a lot of nos then I won't continue.

Laynie POV

"Louis William Tomlinson don't you dare wake your sister up!" I hear a woman's voice yell.

Wait did I just here her say Louis? As in Louis my big brother I haven't seen in two years. I shot up out of my bed to see Louis standing in my door way.

"Boo Bear!" I yell running at him.

"Little Bear!" He yells in return and swings me around.

We have nicknames for each other. He's boo bear and I'm little bear since I'm the little sister. the thing is I haven't seen Louis since he auditioned for the X Factor. it's been two years. He was put in a band known as One Direction. There okay but I think my brother is the only good one in the band.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Picking you up and helping you pack." He tells me.

"Pack? pick me up?" I ask confused.

"YOUR GOING ON TOUR WITH ME AND THE LADS!" He tells me rather loudly.

Wait did he just say tour? With the lads? With him?

"What?" I ask him sitting down on my bed.

"Honey, Louis wanted to see you and since you've always wanted to go to America I thought it would be a good idea to go on your with him. Your eighteen and he's twenty. So would you like to go?" She tells me.

"Of course I wanna go!" I yell.

"We leave in 2 hours." Louis informs me.

"I have so much too do!" I yell.

They leave going down stairs to talk I assume. I start packing and since its a world tour I pack all my clothes. I get a small duffle bag and put all my toiletries in it. I grab a smaller duffle that will be my carry on. I grab my the hunger games trilogy, my laptop and of course I will have my phone with me. I grab all my cords and my iPod from my night stand. I take everything down stairs.