What?

"Laynie we need to leave! Lou can do your makeup and she has a outfit ready for you. Plus Lux will be there!" Liam yells.

I hop up at the sound of Luxes name and grab my phone and purse and meet Liam at the front door. I stayed at his flat last night since Niall had to plan are date for after the concert. Liam and I have become really close, closer than me and Niall. I kinda like him, but I know it will never work out. He calls me beautiful even when I'm wearing sweatpants and a oversized sweatshirt. Niall doesn't even do that and were 'dating'. We've been doing this 'dating' thing for about three weeks. We got to the arena. We are currently in Florida, tomorrow we are all going to a private beach for the day. There are a few fans and Liam asks if its okay if he can say hi. I nod and stand a couple feet back when I feel a tap on y shoulder. I turn around to see a very excited girl.

"Oh ma god! I can't believe it's you! Your Laynie Tomlinson! I'm a huge fan!" She says.

"Thanks and yes I am. What exactly are you a fan of?" I ask.

"You! Your so brave and beautiful! Will you take a picture with me?" She asks and I nod.

We take a few pictures before I'm being led away by security. Liam is already inside since they have an interview. I see Niall and yell his name. He stands up with open arms and I jump into them. He puts me downs and then gives me a peck on the lips. Taylor told the press that we've been together for two months and are now just deciding to go public.

"Laynie, Lou is waiting for you." Paul says and takes me with him.

"Hey babe! Hurry I have a lot to do and if you wanna play with Lux before Harry comes in we need to start now." She tells me and I immediately sit down.

"So how's everything with Niall and Liam going on?" Lou asks as she washes my hair. Lou knows all about what's going on because one day I broke down about Liam and she told me to wait and see if it was real.

"It's good. I still feel like there's something there thought but I'm not sure. I can't tell if Niall is pretending or not." I tell her.

"He is, he has his eyes on this girl he met at the airport before he met you. He got her number and everything. He talks about her a lot." She tells me.

"Really? Why didn't he tell me? He tells me everything. Why couldn't Taylor just put me and Liam together?" I ask as she dries my hair and curls it with the wand.

"Because he thinks you might have feelings. Want me to tell him? I don't know babe but I wish she did cause I totally ship Layim." She tells me and I laugh.

"Yes please tell him. I wish she did too. I wanna meet this girl and I'm gonna talk to him in our date tonight." I tell her.

"Sounds good. Now shut up so I can do your makeup." She tells me and I do as told.

When she finally gets done I go to my dressing room. I change into light washed short shorts and a tight black crop-top. I put on my black converse. I checked myself out in the mirror and went out to play with Lux.

"I got her first!" A voice yells. I turn around to see Harry.

"Not fair! I've been waiting!" I yell and chase after him. We end up running down some hallways. I bump into someone and fall.

"I'm so sorry!" The voice says and I look up to see Liam.

"It's fine! I'm pretty sure it was my fault." I laughed.

"You look amazing. Niall is lucky. Remind me to beat Taylor for not pairing us up." He says and then starts to blush realizing what he said.

"Thanks. I will and I wish she did." I tell him and lean in. His lips brush mine and then I jump back.

"Laynie I'm sorry." He says but I turn and walk away.

I can't believe I just did that. What if someone saw? I'm replaying what just happened in my head when I run into someone. I look up to see Harry.

"Hey love. Lost?" He asks.

"You know it." I answer.

We walk back to the dressing rooms and I see Niall on his phone.

"Hey Ni! Who ya textin?" I ask.

"Hey bear. No one." He replies.

I grab him by his shirt and pull him into hallway. I shut the door and pull him around the corner.

"What the hell Laynie?" He asks.

"Don't what the hell me! I know you met someone! And as your girlfriend I deserve to know!" I yell at him.

"First of all your not really my girlfriend and I don't have to tell you shit. I'm gonna kill Lou for telling you. But you do like sexy in that outfit." He tells me a little upset.

"But we're best friends! I made her tell me! Thank you!" I yell getting a little upset myself.

"Your right, I'm sorry bear. Her names Ally. Maybe you can meet her one day." He says apologetically.

"I forgive you Ni. I wanna meet her tomorrow." I tell him.

"Okay." He says and starts to walk away.

"Ni? I like Liam a lot. What do we do? You found someone and so did I. Ni I don't like this." I say almost in tears.

"Niall what did you do? Why is she about to cry?" I turn around to Liam. Shit he probably just heard me.

"He didn't do anything. I know you heard everything just now." I tell him.

"I like you too Laynie but your 'dating' Niall. We need to end this like right away. Tomorrow after you meet the girl I don't know what he see in her." He says.

"Fuck off Liam!" Niall yells but it's in a joking way.

"Shit! The concert starts in five minutes! Lets give them a show Ni!" I yell and we all take off running.