Chapter 15

Narrator's POV

Juliette's still missing. Matt and Olivia haven talked to her or Amy in weeks. Olivia's been going crazy and so has Matt. The only difference is that Matt isn't showing it. Olivia on the other hand, has broken almost everything in the house. She couldn't take it anymore. She needed her daughter back. She snapped.

Olivia's brother, Justin, works for the government and he found out about what's going on. He said he could he could pinpoint Juliette's exact location with the help of some technology and a few questions that he hoped, Olivia or Matt had the answer to.

Justin sat at a table in Olivia and Matt's living room, doing some work on his laptop and setting his equipment up. He also had some guys from the FBI.

Olivia roamed around the house, thinking if Arin had even bothered to feed her, or if she was even alive. She left the room and went upstairs and sat on the bed. Matt followed.

"Hey," he said sitting next to her, "it's going to be okay."

"I don't know Matt," Olivia replied, "he said he's watching us, how can we be so sure that he has no idea about Justin and everything." she said, standing up.

"Leave that to them. Don't pressure yourself to much." he said as he held her hands.

"This is our daughter, how can you tell me not to pressure myself! My life has turned into a goddamn soap opera !"

"Olivia-"

"I can't even take care of one kid, what's going to happen when the other two come along?!"

"This isn't your f-" he paused, "other two?"

"Oh shit," Olivia whispered to herself. "Nothing. Just forget about it."

"No tell me. Are you pr-"

"Yeah."

"Twins?"

"Yeah.You gonna walk out on these two as well?"

"No," Matt told her, "no way. I wanna raise these kids. With you."

Olivia looked at him and smiled.

"I wanna see them take their first steps, and hear their first words. I wouldn't miss this for anything."

Olivia looked down at her feet. She could see her belly growing into a bump.

"Thanks, Matt." she smiled.

They walked downstairs and asked Justin if they had any news.

"I've been tryna track down Juliette's phone but I think Arin took it and got rid of it."

"How do you know?" Matt asked.

"Cause we can't track her down. Even if her phone was switched off, we would've been able to find it but we can't."

Olivia sighed and put her face in her hands. She rubbed her forehead and Matt put his arm around her.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Olivia went to get it and Matt followed her.

She opened the door to see Natalie's face.

"I think I know where he is."

-----

Sorry for the long wait and this crappy chapter.

(vote, comment, share.)