Abusing Me Won't Help ~ A Roc Royal Love Story

Nae's POV

I woke up, aching from what happened the night before. I looked to my right, Trey was no where to be found.

{A/N: I Know His Name Isn't Trey, Just Using It For The Story. Back To Story --->}

I tried to get up, but my legs wouldn't let me walk. I think I'll just lay in bed until the pain wears off. I don't know where Trey is, but I know he's probably cheating on me right now. It's not like there's anything I can do about it. If I confront him, which I've tried ONLY twice, he'll just hit me again. I'm in enough pain as it is.

'My.Eyes.Don't.Shed.Tears, But, boy they poor when I'm thinkin' 'bout you, Ohh, No, No, No-'

"Hello?" I Said as I Answered my phone.

"Nae? What's wrong? You sound . . . Oh, never mind."

It was my best friend, Alannah. She's the one I go to with all my problems. So, yes, she knows how Trey treats me.

She began to speak again. "Well, if you're not too hurt from- you know- I was wondering If you want to go shopping with me and Miracle."

"Of course. That's just what I need to unwind."

"Kayy! Be ready by 3."

She hung up. I looked at the clock.

2:15

I forced my legs out of bed, at the verge of tears from all the pain. I took a 20 minute shower, dried and re-curled my hair, and threw on my pink skinnies, black Nicki Minaj shirt, and black high top Converses. I took another glance at the clock.

3:10

Them niggas always late.

I decided to just watch TV until they got here. And by watch TV, I mean ponder my thoughts. I clicked the TV, and thoughts of last night played through my mind, alomst like I recorded it.

Flashback

In comes Trey, stomping through the door like a maniac. I could tell from his appearance, that he was drunk.

"Babe?" I sighed. "You're drunk again, huh?"

He answered, rude as ever. "And if I am, what the fuck are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing, so shut the fuck up, you little soft bitch."

I started to tear up. I know I shouldn't take his words to heart, since I've heard them a million times before, but it really hurts.

"I was just asking, babe." I replied shyly.

"Are you talking back to me?" He said, harshly.

I shook my head no, afraid to say another word.

From there on, he got angry. And proceeded to hit me. It felt like------

DING DONG.

And here comes Alannah, ruining my flashback.

I opened the door and greeted my girls with hugs.

"Hey girl! I'm LOVING Your shirt!" Miracle said, sweetly.

"Thank you MiMi!" I replied. "Anyway, Y'ALL IS 15 MINUTES LATE. Like Always."

Lannah went into ghetto mode. "GUUUURRRRLLLLLL, DON'T START WITH ME."

"Calm yo ghetto ass down, Lannah," MiMi said,"It is your fault that we're late."

"You know what, whatever. Get y'all trifling asses in the car before I pull out my pistol."

I rolled my eyesand grinned. I love my girls.

Trey's POV

As I was putting my shirt back on, Chanele started to speak.

"So, when are you gonna break up with, Nai, or Noe, or whatever her name is?"

I cocked my eyebrow at her. What the fuck? She know she just a hoe, right? Nae is my MAIN.

"What the fuck? You know you just a hoe, right?" Obviously. What's wrong with her?

She raised her voice, but it cracked a little, like she was hurt. "You told me you loved me!"

Wow. She really isn't catching on, is she?

"I told you that, TO GET IN YOUR PANTS. Just like I've been doing for the last 2 months." I know I sound harsh, but she can't seem to get this through her thick skull. "And you know what? I'm done fucking you. I gotta find myself a new hoe. A nigga gets tired of the same old pussy."

I know a whole BUNCH of other hoes, waiting in line for me. She almost teared up, which I could care less about, but WHATEVER. She kicked me out, and  I got out my phone, going though my list of girls.

Now, about Nae. See, you probably know this by now, but, yes, I hit her. The only reason I do, is because she doesn't know her place. I had to control her, before she could control me. I ain't 'bout to be lookin' like a punk, doing everything my girlfriend tells me to do. Fuck I look like? Until she learns that I'm the BOSS, this is the way it's gotta be.

And, the only reason I cheat on her, is because . . . well, I don't really have a reason. But, it's FUN. I can't be tied down like THAT. 'Cause, at the end of the day, I STILL go home to her. She should be fucking grateful.

I kept scrolling through my phone until I found a name. Crystal. BINGO. I called her up.

Alannah's POV

Nae really needs to get away from him. She's a grown ass woman. 22 YEARS OLD, but she still allows herself to go on like this. A battered woman.

"So when are you going to move in with me, and break up with that DOG you call your boyfriend?"

She rolled her eyes at me. I know she doesn't wanna hear it, but it's the truth. Trey is no good for her.

"Look Lannah, I know you're trying to help, but I'm okay, REALLY. He's not as bad as you think."

I scoffed at that. I'm not even going to reply. She sounds ridiculous. She's almost hysterical. We walked around the mall, until we came across Charlotte Russe.

"OOH! OOH! OOH! LET'S GOOOOO!" MiMi said, loudly, and talking like a little kid. She needa sit her happy ass down somewhere.

I glanced at Nae. She had a bruise on her arm. I won't even ask her about it, all she's gonna do is make up some lie. Whatever. My mission is to help her out of this mess. AND SOON.

-------------------------------------------------

Like It? YAYYYY!

Hate It? SUCK ON DEEZ NUTS.

Comment Please! I need FEEDBACK.

And Again, I'm sorry about my other story, but I just didn't know where to go with it. SOWWIE. But I have a feeling this one is gonna be WAYYYYY better. SMOOCHES! <3