1 Year Later

Sorry I haven't written in a while guys, I have EOG's coming up, and I was trying to be as focused as possible. But here you go! Again, Sowwie.

Recap

Alannah's POV

I couldn't be happier right now. In a few months, I'm going to be Mrs. Lopez. Wow. I love this man, forever and always!

End Of Recap

1 Year Later

Nae's POV

It's been a year since I broke up with Trey, via E-mail, (I know, I'm a douchebag, but he was gonna--- you know.), and now, I live with this girl in Miami I met, Grace. We're pretty good friends now. I've told her EVERYTHING, and I'm very much comfortable around her.

But, you know what? No friend, and I mean, NO friend, could compare to Alannah. I really miss her. I E-mailed her my new number, since I had to change it, and we still talk, but I still wish she was here with me.

The upside, she and Ray got married 4 months ago. Of course I went. I HAD to. And I stayed in LA for a few, but I knew sooner or later, something would make me want to stay. So I left.

The downside. The date. December 7th. It's the day. The day Trey is out. Out of jail.

Alannah's POV

Ray went shopping with Jacob, and I had the house to myself, doing weird stuff.

Don't act like you don't dance like a maniac when you're home alone.

We got married 4 months ago and moved into this huge house. I couldn't be any happier. I'm married to the love of my life, and I'm living in my dream house. The only person that could make this moment any better is Nae. Wow, I miss Nae. But in a way, I think she made the right decision.

Trey's POV

YEAHHHHHHHHH NIGGALO. (Lol, Think Like A Man ^_^)

TREY YOUNG IS OUUUUUTTTTTT.

It's been a whole year since Alannah called the cops on me. Nae left, and I don't blame her.

The hurt I put her through, and not just physically. BUT TODAY IS THE DAYYYYYYY. *Le Twerks*

I really wish I had Nae in my arms again. She moved, I don't know where though.

I can tell you one thing though. If somehow, someway, Nae took me back, I'd treat her like the queen she is.

Nae's POV

"GRACE!! GIVE IT BACK!" I chased her around the house. I know I'm paying rent, but this chick is forever taking my stuff. I tackled her and snatched my skirt.

"Really though? You got yo own clothes trick!" I said while laughing.

"Yeah, but your skirt is cahhhh-yuuuute! Plus, it fits me better anyway."

This asian bitch gon' make me hit her.

I love Grace. When I found her roommate ad online, you best belee I grabbed that offer up quick. I wasn't about to be a bum on the street. Also, Grace is helping me towards my dreams. She bought me a building. Not just any building. A building for my dance studio!

I can FINALLY do what I love. Dance, choreograph. I also teach classes. Ballet, hip hop, tap, you name it! This girl got MONEY. And although I insist on paying her back, she just wants me to keep my money. But I still feel like I need to repay her.

She has been single for a while. Maybe I could hook her up. What am I saying? I can hardly find a decent man myself.

Trey's POV

I pulled into Ray's driveway, hoping he was home, although I didn't see his car. I went up and rang the doorbell. No one came. I rang again. When I was about to give up and leave, Alannah answered the door. Her eyes grew wide.

Alannah's POV

So many questions running through my mind. Why is he here? Who was he looking for? Ray? . . . Nae? What does he want? Did he go home yet? Is he still angry at me? I invited him in. We stood in silence for a while. He began to speak.

C

L

I

F

F

H

A

N

G

E

R

----------------------------------------------------------------

Why Is Trey At Alannah's House Tho?

How Will Nae Repay Grace?

Will I Pass The EOG? (Please Say Yes)

Again, Sowwie About Not Posting. I Do Not Want To Repeat My Grade. Smh. If I Don't Pass, I'm Blaming Y'all. Best Belee It.

But ANYWAYYYYYY, Who Saw Think Like A Man? It Was The McLovin Stufff !

BUT ANYWAYYYYYY,

Like The Chapter?

Hate The Chapter?

LOOOOOOOOOVE The Chapter?

Stay Tuned! ^_^